Introducing: Echo Park Paper Mini Themes

And you thought after yesterday's post about the new "Note to Self" collection, that it couldn't get any better? Well you were wrong! Today we're introducing the Echo Park Paper "Mini Themes" collections.

What's included in our "Mini Themes?" Each of collections within this release contain three double-sided papers and one sticker sheet. This is the perfect solution for those designers looking for thematic products who may not need a larger collection. While your pocketbook (and possibly your spouse) will thank you for the savings you will incur from purchasing smaller collections, you might find yourself needing them all (in the which case, we cannot be held responsible for said spouse's response).

Take a look at our recent "Mini Theme" collections. There is truly something for everyone!














These collections will be shipping next month so be sure to ask your favorite retailer to carry Echo Park Paper "Mini Themes"!
Now here's what I want to know. Do you have a "favorite" (see yesterday's post on my sentiments on having favorites)? Do you have a great idea for a new "Mini Theme?" Now's the time to suggest a few new ones! We can't wait to hear your ideas!

38 comments:

  1. gravatar

    These are so adorable!
    I need to get my hands on the baby girl and dance minis.
    I think a "In The Kitchen" mini theme would be really cute. You could load it up with plenty of cooking and baking inspired embellishments and paper.

    February 24, 2012 at 12:41 PM
  2. Lara
    Said

    gravatar

    yeah I can't wait! soccer would be nice. oh and Drama. Thanks!

    February 24, 2012 at 1:41 PM
  3. gravatar

    these are FABULOUS! We are Soccer in our family--I would love to see something for that, I realized I am an EP addict--I pretty much want EVERYTHING! :)

    February 24, 2012 at 1:46 PM
  4. Margie
    Said

    gravatar

    I love these!! I will need the Basketball and Football ones for my sports lovin' kids!

    February 24, 2012 at 1:57 PM
  5. Isabelle
    Said

    gravatar

    Oh my god!
    The choice is so difficult!
    There are all really beautiful!

    I confess to a fondness for 'BOY' and 'THE GREAT OUTDOORS' ♥

    February 24, 2012 at 2:01 PM
  6. gravatar

    the baseball one is fantastic! I haven't seen anything like it before! I definitely need to get my hands on that one because my husband and I have some baseball games we're going to this year.

    February 24, 2012 at 2:13 PM
  7. Ruby Craft
    Said

    gravatar

    Well, I'm a dog lover my self, but I know quite a few cat lovers out there. These mini kits are a great idea!

    February 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM
  8. Sacha
    Said

    gravatar

    I live in Canada and would love to see a hockey theme.

    February 24, 2012 at 2:42 PM
  9. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    I love the idea of a mini kit! I was thinking the same thing as Ruby above, how about a mini kit for cat lovers, too?

    February 24, 2012 at 2:44 PM
  10. Amanda
    Said

    gravatar

    Omg, I am loving these mini kits!! I would love to see a these themes as well movies, vintage, hamster, slumber party, garden, dad/guys, biking( kid or adult), baking, and video game...

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    February 24, 2012 at 3:13 PM
  11. Lea L.
    Said

    gravatar

    This is such a great idea!! Loving the dance themed one!! These would be perfect for all the holidays that one might not make tons of projects based around- St. Patrick's day, Easter, Thanksgiving, New Year's, etc... It would be awesome to see a cheerleading set as well... a sport that is often neglected. It would be really fun to do a vintage movie themed set as well!

    February 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM
  12. gravatar

    This is such a fabulous idea! I want them all!

    February 24, 2012 at 3:36 PM
  13. gravatar

    I love to have a travel themed collection. One can never have too little of those...

    February 24, 2012 at 3:54 PM
  14. Joanne
    Said

    gravatar

    oh wow!!! love them all!!!

    February 24, 2012 at 4:00 PM
  15. Kelly
    Said

    gravatar

    love the "boys" and sports. Would be nice to have 2 sheets of one of the small patterned backgrounds for a double page LO... Easter would be nice for a mini theme.

    February 24, 2012 at 4:02 PM
  16. gravatar

    I'm loving Sunshine and Birthday Boy. What about a scrapbooking one, to showcase our hobby, definitely a xmas one too and maybe a love one.

    February 24, 2012 at 4:11 PM
  17. gravatar

    In the 10 years I've been scrapping, I have never seen a beautiful dance-themed collection (until now, that is)! Thank you! I have my eye on many of the others too. :)

    February 24, 2012 at 5:17 PM
  18. Josie0602
    Said

    gravatar

    How could I ever think of any theme better than what you have already shown? I love them all!!!

    I think Boys and the Dance collections are my favorites because I am always looking for great papers to scrap my grandson and granddaughters photos with!

    Tracy Godfrey

    February 24, 2012 at 5:22 PM
  19. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    I love these!!! They are "just right". Not sure it would be possible to pick a favorite!

    February 24, 2012 at 5:22 PM
  20. gravatar

    These are great. I think my favorites are just married and hello spring. They are just right for mini albums.

    February 24, 2012 at 5:32 PM
  21. Amy Myers
    Said

    gravatar

    I love the concept of mini kits. Great idea! I think the birthday girl one is my favorite. As someone mentioned, a drama or theater kit would be awesome! I'm the backstage manager at my school. I'd love to have some coordinating papers and stickers in a small kit. What about a chocolate lovers kit? Or a choir or band one? Driving and/or getting a license would be cool. Maybe a salon theme with getting your hair done and a mani- pedi thing. (I can't wait to do that with my daughter in a couple years!)

    February 24, 2012 at 6:20 PM
  22. Laurel
    Said

    gravatar

    Oh man... Echo Park is just going to keep me broke ;) Love them!

    February 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM
  23. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    I can't resist to "pride and joy", "melody of life", "woof" and obviously "le ballet".
    I would like mini theme on:
    "movie theatre", "laboratory experiment",
    "computer stuff", "dinosaurs", "medical stuff", "scrabble", ...

    February 24, 2012 at 6:26 PM
  24. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    soccer theme too!! and travel...

    February 24, 2012 at 6:29 PM
  25. Gina
    Said

    gravatar

    I would love something with cherry blossoms!
    I also have a hard time picking favorites, but I like the wedding, melody of life & boys collections best. They seem quite versatile to me!

    February 24, 2012 at 6:45 PM
  26. gravatar

    Ohhhhhhhhh these are AWESOME! LOVE them!

    February 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM
  27. gravatar

    they're all awesome!
    I'd love to see a collection for crafters to tell more about their hobbies :)

    February 25, 2012 at 12:18 AM
  28. Kimberli
    Said

    gravatar

    LOVE these, especially Boy and Pride and Joy - I'm always partial to boy themes since I have 2 little boys at home! :) Thanks for another great product!

    February 25, 2012 at 2:42 AM
  29. SemSee
    Said

    gravatar

    Oh my goodness!!!! I cannot wait until these arrive here in the UK!! Can't pick a fave co I love them all and will be buying them all, hee hee!

    February 25, 2012 at 3:09 AM
  30. SemSee
    Said

    gravatar

    Actually I think Melody of Life is my favourite, but I really do love them all and will buy them all. I too would love to see a kitchen/food themed set! :)

    February 25, 2012 at 3:12 AM
  31. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Luv these mini kits, the colors and combos. I'm sure to pick up several of them.
    Great job!

    February 25, 2012 at 5:54 AM
  32. gravatar

    Okay so I NEED most of these. I also NEED a cat one which I don't see. I NEED a horse one which I don't see. A nature one would be nice as we take a lot of photos while walking nature trails. I also didn't see a Soccer one LOL

    February 25, 2012 at 10:29 AM
  33. Bee
    Said

    gravatar

    I love Bundle of Joy, The great outdoors, spring, and birthday girl!!! I can't wait till these come in, it will be so nice to have a mini kit!

    You've got one for spring and summer, what about one for fall and winter?

    February 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM
  34. gravatar

    What a Great idea! Love all the new kits! I'd love to see a BBQ mini kit.

    February 25, 2012 at 1:56 PM
  35. {VICKI}
    Said

    gravatar

    i have several faves
    especially the sports collections!

    February 26, 2012 at 1:52 PM
  36. Leigh Hannan
    Said

    gravatar

    These are truly perfect. I want them all! Great design. Would love a school mini theme, soccer theme, in the kitchen, and maybe an amusement park/carnival type theme.

    February 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM
  37. Nenne
    Said

    gravatar

    Travel mini theme and summer garden party...baby shower maybe!

    LOVE these! They are perfect!

    February 27, 2012 at 2:25 AM
  38. Karen H
    Said

    gravatar

    I would REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE it if you would make these available as digital downloads through Jessica Sprague. They are all really great kits!

    February 27, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Post a Comment