Introducing the "Times & Seasons" Collection!

Introducing our latest collection, which will be arriving at stores this month! "Times & Seasons" is the perfect selection of warm colors, sophisticated patterns; as well as, iconic and modern images of the memorable details you want to include in your projects.


Keep reading for additional pieces in this collection!


Just look at all the fun images on the "Elements Sticker Sheet," including vintage vehicles, communication devices, and banner shapes:



The "Journaling Cards" paper contains 12 cards perfect for adding your favorite stories to your layouts:



Selecting a favorite paper from this collection will be difficult, but I particularly love the whimsical moustache paper:



And this double sided numbered banner paper has lots of uses:



Also, included in this kit is a special bonus piece! Want to know what it is?

CONTEST: Tell us what you think the extra piece is that we've added to this collection. We'll select ONE winner to receive a collection kit of their choosing who has the right answer. We'll allow guesses through Thursday, October 6 at midnight EST. The winner will be announced on Friday, October 7. You're welcome to have more than one guess, but only ONE person can win! Here's a hint: "It has to do with an image found in this collection!"

Be sure to check out the rest of this collection here! You certainly don't want to miss all the amazing papers, including the 6X6" paper kit packaged in this release!

147 comments:

  1. Tee
    Said

    gravatar

    A bicycle or moustache stamp....I hope I'm right..I love the colors of this collections!!

    October 3, 2011 at 3:57 AM
  2. Trudie
    Said

    gravatar

    Love this collection..... I think it is something to do with the whimsical moustache. Flocked chipboard maybe..... Think that would work pretty well xxxxx

    October 3, 2011 at 4:05 AM
  3. Khristen
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm going to say mustache chipboard as well. I love the mustache craze, and that would be pretty awesome! Great paper line!

    October 3, 2011 at 4:07 AM
  4. SaraG
    Said

    gravatar

    A large die cut-paper shaped as something typical to this collection!
    Love this collection by the way :)

    October 3, 2011 at 4:08 AM
  5. gravatar

    I'm pretty sure it's a mustache stamp. Or maybe a typewriter stamp?

    October 3, 2011 at 4:08 AM
  6. Chelsey
    Said

    gravatar

    perhaps a typewriter ABC set?

    October 3, 2011 at 4:10 AM
  7. Melanie
    Said

    gravatar

    Is it a mustache?

    October 3, 2011 at 4:15 AM
  8. Cheryl
    Said

    gravatar

    it's got to be a moustache!!

    October 3, 2011 at 4:17 AM
  9. gravatar

    I think it has to be a moustache die cut!

    October 3, 2011 at 4:22 AM
  10. MissyG
    Said

    gravatar

    A moustache stamp?
    Linda

    October 3, 2011 at 4:23 AM
  11. gravatar

    I would guess a felt mustache on a stick! That would make a great photo prop then you could use this great collection to scrap those photos! Perfect! Love this collection!!!!

    October 3, 2011 at 4:24 AM
  12. JanTink
    Said

    gravatar

    Big mustache, for sure! Love this collection, the colors are FABULOUS!

    October 3, 2011 at 4:24 AM
  13. MissyG
    Said

    gravatar

    moustache die cut? Had a look at the preview - this collection is gorgeous!

    Linda

    October 3, 2011 at 4:27 AM
  14. gravatar

    Ooohhhh love this! I really hope you added a chipboard mustache. My daughter is obsessed with mustaches. So fun.

    October 3, 2011 at 4:29 AM
  15. gravatar

    Great collection. I've seen it on Facebook few weeks ago. I think it will be rub-ons with mustaches and banners :)

    October 3, 2011 at 4:48 AM
  16. Tini A.
    Said

    gravatar

    A cardstock sticker alphabet sheet ???

    October 3, 2011 at 4:48 AM
  17. gravatar

    a mustache layered chipboard sticker????

    October 3, 2011 at 4:51 AM
  18. Wendy
    Said

    gravatar

    I would have to say a mustache rub on!! How fun!!

    October 3, 2011 at 4:56 AM
  19. Bhane
    Said

    gravatar

    Chipboard set with mustache, typewriter and car as its special feature.

    October 3, 2011 at 5:08 AM
  20. Jean
    Said

    gravatar

    Gotta go with a mustache of some sorts. Very cute set!

    October 3, 2011 at 5:18 AM
  21. gravatar

    Ohhhhh I am gonna guess opposite of what everyone else has guessed and say it's going to be something with the vintage typewriter! Thanks for the chance!! GORGEOUS collection! Can not wait to play with this one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    October 3, 2011 at 5:28 AM
  22. gravatar

    My guess is a moustache die-cut.

    October 3, 2011 at 5:28 AM
  23. Chandra
    Said

    gravatar

    A mustache on a stick?

    October 3, 2011 at 5:31 AM
  24. gravatar

    Love the collection!!!!

    Decorative brads?

    October 3, 2011 at 5:40 AM
  25. gravatar

    Doily stamps?

    October 3, 2011 at 5:41 AM
  26. BethW
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm thinking a moustache stamp also-it would be so much fun!

    October 3, 2011 at 5:43 AM
  27. Lucy
    Said

    gravatar

    What a great collection! Love it. I think it is bingo chip numbers. Thanks :)

    October 3, 2011 at 5:56 AM
  28. Johanna
    Said

    gravatar

    I hope that you added a stampset with the mustache, the bicycle, the car and the flags!
    btw, again a gorgeous collection!!

    October 3, 2011 at 5:58 AM
  29. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Moustache on a stick!

    October 3, 2011 at 6:00 AM
  30. Patchi
    Said

    gravatar

    Love the papers! I'm guessing it's a mustache on a stick too!

    October 3, 2011 at 6:03 AM
  31. scrapdiva
    Said

    gravatar

    love the paper collection

    October 3, 2011 at 6:09 AM
  32. Laurel
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm guessing it is a stamp collection, love this paper collection!

    October 3, 2011 at 6:12 AM
  33. Ginny H
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm guessing a die cut mustache.

    October 3, 2011 at 6:17 AM
  34. gravatar

    A small mustache transparency (to add a mustache to anyone's photo -- hee, hee!)

    October 3, 2011 at 6:18 AM
  35. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    A die-cut of a bicycle.

    October 3, 2011 at 6:20 AM
  36. gravatar

    I love this collection and can't wait to get my hands on it!

    Another guess for the bonus would be a mustache stamp.

    October 3, 2011 at 6:20 AM
  37. Sunnie
    Said

    gravatar

    I'll guess it's the journaling cards. I LOVE them! The whole collection is awesome!

    October 3, 2011 at 6:26 AM
  38. Lindsay
    Said

    gravatar

    The first thing that came to mind when I think of an image in the collection was a FAKE MOUSTACHE! However, I'm thinking the guess of a moustache stamp is probably a bit closer... LOL!

    October 3, 2011 at 6:31 AM
  39. gravatar

    I'll guess that it is a typewriter stamp. Can't wait to find out!

    October 3, 2011 at 6:32 AM
  40. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    A felt mustache diecut.

    October 3, 2011 at 6:38 AM
  41. Claude
    Said

    gravatar

    I would guess something with a moustache, like a stamp?

    October 3, 2011 at 6:38 AM
  42. gravatar

    I love this line. Might just be my favorite yet! I too think it must be a mustache for me to wear added in the kit.

    October 3, 2011 at 6:42 AM
  43. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Wow love all the papers!!
    My guess would be some chipboards moustaches!!

    October 3, 2011 at 6:51 AM
  44. Gena
    Said

    gravatar

    I've been seeing the mustache everywhere - so I'm thinking an actual fake mustache or a mustache stamp.

    October 3, 2011 at 6:52 AM
  45. Jade
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm hoping for a Mustache stamp or stamps! That would be awesome LOL

    October 3, 2011 at 6:53 AM
  46. gravatar

    I think it's a rub-on sheet featuring items from the elements sheet.

    October 3, 2011 at 6:53 AM
  47. gravatar

    I am going to go with a bicycle stamp. (at least I hope that's what it is)

    October 3, 2011 at 6:54 AM
  48. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    I think it's a moustache rub on sheet! Afterall, we would have to have some to add to pictures we use with this cute paper! ;)

    October 3, 2011 at 6:56 AM
  49. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Or maybe a mustache we can wear in a photo!

    October 3, 2011 at 6:59 AM
  50. gravatar

    My first thought was a sheet of typewriter print alphas, but then I love the idea of something to do with the mustache or typewriter, too!

    October 3, 2011 at 7:03 AM
  51. LAuclair
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm guessing a felt mustache! :)

    October 3, 2011 at 7:04 AM
  52. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    I think a mustache too!

    October 3, 2011 at 7:08 AM
  53. gravatar

    I think this is my favorite collection after "for the record" as for what is new I thought maybe the solid colors but after reading everyones comments I might have to say stamps.

    October 3, 2011 at 7:08 AM
  54. Dri Noleto
    Said

    gravatar

    A mustache stamp? I think it would be great!Imagine the possibility to stamp a mustache on my photo? It would be really funny!
    Cheers

    October 3, 2011 at 7:09 AM
  55. gravatar

    chipboard embellies, perhaps??

    October 3, 2011 at 7:11 AM
  56. Jenn
    Said

    gravatar

    I think it is a fake mustache to wear.

    October 3, 2011 at 7:13 AM
  57. Jenn
    Said

    gravatar

    Or maybe a stamp set with mustaches and typewriters.

    October 3, 2011 at 7:22 AM
  58. gravatar

    Maybe a stopwatch stamp??? Just to be different!

    October 3, 2011 at 7:30 AM
  59. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Something to do with a mustache, though I don't know what...

    October 3, 2011 at 7:36 AM
  60. gravatar

    LOVE this collection!!! I really have NO idea what the special extra is, but I am going to guess a stamp - because I would LOVE to have a stamps! It could be the bike, the typewriter, the banner, the car, or the mustache maybe? Or possibly some chipboard accents...hmmm...maybe a chipboard banner or chipboard mustache? Thanks for a chance to win!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    October 3, 2011 at 7:37 AM
  61. Dr. Theall
    Said

    gravatar

    felt mustaches

    October 3, 2011 at 7:38 AM
  62. Katie
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm thinking it will be mustache stickers or rub-ons! Or at least I surely hope so.

    October 3, 2011 at 7:39 AM
  63. Rachel B
    Said

    gravatar

    Possibly a mustache stamp, or bike stamp (that bike is so awesome), or extra mustache chipboard pieces. I think the best idea would be to have a stamp though. Something that would never run out! Thanks for a chance to win.

    October 3, 2011 at 7:44 AM
  64. gravatar

    Ok, I have recently seen in a catalog, a mustache/lips clear plastic prop, that when you take a pic, you hold it in front of the lens and it gives your subject a mustache or big lips (it's dual ended)....I'm guessing that's the fun extra piece you've got in this kit!! If it is....what a hoot, and I can't wait to get mine!!!

    October 3, 2011 at 7:49 AM
  65. gravatar

    Definitely a mustache like everyone else said! So much fun!

    October 3, 2011 at 7:52 AM
  66. jodycmoore
    Said

    gravatar

    Well I was going to say a chip board car or gramma phone but now I'm changing it to a stamp set with the car, mustache, and gramma phone...all the really cool things on your sticker sheet....well not all, but the ones that really stand out! I love the colors and patterns of this collection! You have another winner, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

    October 3, 2011 at 8:06 AM
  67. Jessie
    Said

    gravatar

    Mustache rubons, chipboard, or stickers! :)

    October 3, 2011 at 8:08 AM
  68. gravatar

    Could it be a stamp of the mustache?

    October 3, 2011 at 8:21 AM
  69. Jamie
    Said

    gravatar

    I am loving this collection!! I think it is my favorite so far. I say you are including a mustache stamp:)

    October 3, 2011 at 8:21 AM
  70. NinaN
    Said

    gravatar

    It has to be some sort of bonus mustache! Love this collection and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    October 3, 2011 at 8:29 AM
  71. gravatar

    Alphas..... or maybe something related to mustaches...such as a stamp, or a chipboard ... but anyway it's just perfect!!!

    October 3, 2011 at 8:30 AM
  72. gravatar

    After thinking some more and looking at the collection again I think maybe a stamp of the vintage bicycle.

    October 3, 2011 at 8:34 AM
  73. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    It's GOT to be a mustache!! :)

    October 3, 2011 at 8:39 AM
  74. gravatar

    my first thought was mustache stamp, but I see I am not original in my thoughts! Thanks! I LOVE this collection. It even trumps For the Record for me! :-)

    October 3, 2011 at 8:42 AM
  75. gravatar

    goodness how about an old timey barbers clippers!

    October 3, 2011 at 8:45 AM
  76. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Some awesome must-have brads??

    October 3, 2011 at 8:48 AM
  77. Scrap Vamp
    Said

    gravatar

    OMG! This collection is awesome!!!! That mustache paper is just the cutest!

    October 3, 2011 at 8:48 AM
  78. gravatar

    Hmmm . . . I'm guessing a collection of Bingo cards?

    October 3, 2011 at 8:52 AM
  79. Shannon
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm guessing it's a chipboard mustache, but I hope it's a pack of bingo cards.

    October 3, 2011 at 8:56 AM
  80. gravatar

    No, wait--maybe it's moustache brads?

    October 3, 2011 at 8:56 AM
  81. gravatar

    I know! Mustache chipboard pieces!!

    October 3, 2011 at 8:57 AM
  82. Yainea
    Said

    gravatar

    Wow! Gorgeous collection, It could be a moustache or a vintage bicycle

    October 3, 2011 at 8:58 AM
  83. April
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm gonna guess it has something to do with the adorable mustache...maybe a die cut of some sort??
    - April W

    October 3, 2011 at 9:44 AM
  84. gravatar

    I'm guessing something to do with a mustache too. Maybe a leather or felt one? chipboard???? I gotta say, this is ONE FABULOUS new line! :-)

    October 3, 2011 at 9:52 AM
  85. Jytte
    Said

    gravatar

    MUST have this ... it's just WOW !!

    October 3, 2011 at 10:09 AM
  86. Jytte
    Said

    gravatar

    MUST have this !! It's just WOW !!

    October 3, 2011 at 10:10 AM
  87. Deb
    Said

    gravatar

    I think it would be the bicycle, because I love it! maybe as a sticker, die cut or stamp, that would be so wicked!

    October 3, 2011 at 10:17 AM
  88. Chunyuan
    Said

    gravatar

    Will it be a stamp? a mustache stamp?

    October 3, 2011 at 10:24 AM
  89. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Could it be a mustache stamp?

    October 3, 2011 at 10:29 AM
  90. gravatar

    a typewriter stamp?

    October 3, 2011 at 10:46 AM
  91. Sereknitty
    Said

    gravatar

    Love this collection! I'm guessing it's chipboard or diecut pieces.

    October 3, 2011 at 10:47 AM
  92. Leah
    Said

    gravatar

    no clue.
    a 'stache stamp? die cut?

    October 3, 2011 at 10:47 AM
  93. Tiffany
    Said

    gravatar

    It has to be the moustache! Love this line!

    October 3, 2011 at 10:50 AM
  94. Suz D.
    Said

    gravatar

    Typewriter alphabet?

    October 3, 2011 at 10:53 AM
  95. gravatar

    It has to do with a moustache a stamp?

    October 3, 2011 at 10:53 AM
  96. Tanya
    Said

    gravatar

    I'd have to say chipboard moustache...

    October 3, 2011 at 11:01 AM
  97. Kelly
    Said

    gravatar

    got paper, stickers, alphas..... hmmmm I'll alos go with transparency mustache that couild be added to a photo for fun!

    October 3, 2011 at 11:09 AM
  98. Beejay
    Said

    gravatar

    Chipboard elements is my guess!

    October 3, 2011 at 11:14 AM
  99. Romy
    Said

    gravatar

    I think it will be something with a mustache on it. A mini album, I guess:) This is a gorgeous line BTW!

    October 3, 2011 at 11:25 AM
  100. Lori
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm thinking a big felt mustache!

    October 3, 2011 at 11:32 AM
  101. gravatar

    fuzzy mustache chipboard pieces

    October 3, 2011 at 11:36 AM
  102. gravatar

    is it a mustache?? maybe a stamp, chipboard cut out, sticker or a rub-on?
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    October 3, 2011 at 11:38 AM
  103. gravatar

    stamps!

    October 3, 2011 at 11:40 AM
  104. Anita
    Said

    gravatar

    I think the bonus would be an awesome matching stamp.

    October 3, 2011 at 11:47 AM
  105. Cherie
    Said

    gravatar

    Ooo, tricky, but I hope it is something to do with mustaches!! Maybe a stamp set, or chip board set. I am hoping stamp set!!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    October 3, 2011 at 12:00 PM
  106. Tona
    Said

    gravatar

    Did you add chipboard mustaches?

    October 3, 2011 at 12:04 PM
  107. Heather
    Said

    gravatar

    Ooh fun! It has to be something to do with a mustache! Stamp maybe?
    ra6352 (at) gmail (Dot) com

    October 3, 2011 at 12:21 PM
  108. gravatar

    I'm hoping it's either chipboard mustaches or mustache stamp!

    October 3, 2011 at 12:25 PM
  109. nancy
    Said

    gravatar

    I think it's a stamp with the typewriter or the bicycle!

    October 3, 2011 at 12:30 PM
  110. gravatar

    I sure hope it's chipboard with the bicycle, mustache and typewriter .. among others.. that would be a great addition.

    October 3, 2011 at 12:57 PM
  111. gravatar

    I cannot tell you how excited i am about the mustaches!!!! this may complete my life!!!!

    October 3, 2011 at 1:56 PM
  112. sharon g
    Said

    gravatar

    Mustache chipboard is my guess.

    October 3, 2011 at 2:01 PM
  113. sharon g
    Said

    gravatar

    Twine that goes with the banner pieces? That would be great!

    October 3, 2011 at 2:02 PM
  114. sharon g
    Said

    gravatar

    Calendar cards? They would go with the Times and Seasons theme...

    October 3, 2011 at 2:03 PM
  115. D
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm guessing some diecuts. Love me some EP diecuts :)

    October 3, 2011 at 2:18 PM
  116. D
    Said

    gravatar

    The Bingo card? (So fabulous, by the way!)

    October 3, 2011 at 2:20 PM
  117. Crystal
    Said

    gravatar

    Oh how nice! I would love it if there was a stamp of any of the icons but I am partial to the typewriter!

    October 3, 2011 at 3:08 PM
  118. gravatar

    how a bout a coordinating stamp set like the mustache theme or typewriter.

    October 3, 2011 at 3:34 PM
  119. gravatar

    LOVE this!!! I'm guess Bicycle stamp or chipboard or SOMETHING to do with the bike.....and crossing my fingers....lol

    October 3, 2011 at 4:36 PM
  120. Lea L.
    Said

    gravatar

    Hmmm...I would guess a mustache stamp? Super fun line!!

    October 3, 2011 at 4:40 PM
  121. Cindy Groh
    Said

    gravatar

    ribbon with a globe, a old style telephone or old school camera on it. Fabulous collection.

    October 3, 2011 at 5:01 PM
  122. Nathalie
    Said

    gravatar

    I think a mustache on a stick for "photobooth" style photos!

    October 3, 2011 at 5:18 PM
  123. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm going to guess its a mustache die cut or some kind of mustache stamp. Thanks for the chance to win!

    October 3, 2011 at 5:34 PM
  124. MarleneMAZ
    Said

    gravatar

    Would love it to be rub ons using some of the elements in the paper, bicycles or moustaches!

    October 3, 2011 at 5:56 PM
  125. lalaw8
    Said

    gravatar

    yesterday's news but I love all of ALL of it...

    October 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM
  126. gravatar

    I think it's a package of your new epoxy brads - with mustaches on them of course!

    October 3, 2011 at 6:02 PM
  127. Moondust47
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm gonna go with moustache rub ons! That would be fun to add to peoples pics!

    October 3, 2011 at 6:06 PM
  128. gravatar

    OMG!!! This is an amazing collection - wow!!! I must get my hands on some soon.

    October 3, 2011 at 6:14 PM
  129. Shannon
    Said

    gravatar

    I would say definitely something with mustaches, probably chipboard. I love this new collection!

    October 3, 2011 at 6:42 PM
  130. Melanie
    Said

    gravatar

    A bonus mustache!

    October 3, 2011 at 7:44 PM
  131. Rachel
    Said

    gravatar

    felt or chipboard mustaches!

    October 3, 2011 at 7:55 PM
  132. gravatar

    Love this line. Perfectly cute! My guess is gramophone or the bicycle chipboard. Either would be awesome!

    October 3, 2011 at 9:38 PM
  133. Melissa
    Said

    gravatar

    A moustache stamp? Or typewriter stamp? Love this collection!

    October 3, 2011 at 9:42 PM
  134. gravatar

    I'm thinking a stamp collection, including a mustache and a typewriter!

    October 3, 2011 at 9:59 PM
  135. Marie
    Said

    gravatar

    My guess is rubons or the images have felt in them!

    October 3, 2011 at 10:01 PM
  136. gravatar

    How cute! I think it's a mustache! :D

    October 3, 2011 at 11:55 PM
  137. Charmaine
    Said

    gravatar

    My guess would be a mustache cut-out or chipboard pieces.

    October 4, 2011 at 5:33 AM
  138. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    gotta be a moustache die cut!

    October 4, 2011 at 7:28 AM
  139. janet
    Said

    gravatar

    I love this collection! I am going to guess a FELT moustache to have fun with while taking pictures- it seems to be the rage right now.
    Echo Park ROCKS!

    October 4, 2011 at 7:45 AM
  140. Kelly
    Said

    gravatar

    This collection is so awesome! (as ALL of them are). I would have to go with a mustache stamp or mustach chipboard or maybe even a felt mustache embellie!

    October 4, 2011 at 9:16 AM
  141. Sarah
    Said

    gravatar

    Mustache rub-ons would be an awesome addition. But even die cuts would be cute!

    October 4, 2011 at 9:35 AM
  142. gravatar

    I believe it has something to do with a mustashe; maybe a stamp or chipboard?

    October 4, 2011 at 12:27 PM
  143. gravatar

    It might be some bingo cards?

    October 4, 2011 at 12:28 PM
  144. gravatar

    I will have to guess a STAMP SET~~because I would LOVE to have to match this collection!! =)
    I LOVE the coollection and I can already invision several uses for it!! THANKS for the chance to win!! ECHO PARK is AWESOME!! =)
    Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    October 4, 2011 at 1:26 PM
  145. Regina
    Said

    gravatar

    A 'stache stamp!!

    October 4, 2011 at 6:49 PM
  146. gravatar

    I'm going to go with a mustache die cut or chip on a dowel. Gorgeous collection! Can't wait to see it in person.

    October 4, 2011 at 10:25 PM
  147. ivy
    Said

    gravatar

    journaling cards.

    love the masculine colors!

    October 4, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Post a Comment