"A Boy's Life" Project Contest!!



Please join us for a special "A Boy's Life" project contest! We're looking for your best ideas using the playful "A Boy's Life" collection.

Deadline:

Please upload your cards, layouts, and altered projects using any part of this collection on our Facebook page from now until February 20th at midnight MST.

Prize:

We'll select THREE winners to receive ONE currently shipping Echo Park Paper collection kit of their choosing for participating in this contest. We'll announce the winners on our Facebook page on February 21st. You may enter more than once but can only win once. We're looking forward to be inspired by the fabulous creations you'll be sharing!

5 comments:

  1. Marielle
    Said

    gravatar

    awesome !!! I was just about to post a layout using this collection...love it !! :)

    February 13, 2012 at 5:29 AM
  2. gravatar

    well, now, what excellent timing....I just bought the 6x6 pack!

    February 13, 2012 at 5:46 AM
  3. gravatar

    I love this collection so much! Now I just have to find somewhere around here that is selling it...QUICK!

    February 13, 2012 at 7:08 AM
  4. gravatar

    Made a layout with A boys Life last night!! Off to FB to post it!

    February 13, 2012 at 4:52 PM
  5. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Can we only use this collection? For example...can I use some generic buttons on it? Or brads?

    February 13, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Post a Comment