We know Valentine's Day is just around the corner so for one of this month's video tutorial, we show you how to create a quick and easy treat bag topper:
Supplies:
* "Yours Truly" Collection Kit
* Label die cut shape
* Manual or digital die cut machine
* Red polka dot ribbon
* Small clear bag
* Candy
* Stapler
* Scissors
Watch this video for the start-to-finish instructions on completing this project:
And be sure to subscribe to your YouTube channel here to be notified when new videos are posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Chantal Vandenberg
Said
Wow!!! TFS!!!
Julie Tucker-Wolek
Said
Sooooooooo fun!!! I love love love this!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Nelly's handmade
Said
ОООh... it's so so so cute!!!
Cathy
Said
wonderful:) thank you for sharing.
cathy
Marie
Said
Could you please add an option here of following this blog via email? I'd love to get all new posts on this blog directly in my email inbox =)
Dominic Benton
Said
I love how easy and cute these treat bags would look.