Holly Jolly Holidays: Day 20 "Quick and Easy Neighbor Gifts"


I am blessed to live an area where I love all my neighbors. We often get together for dinner, movies, or just an impromptu neighborhood BBQ. That means I have a lot of people for which I want to do something special. I also want to make something personalized and from the heart. I asked our designers to come up with a few ideas of items they could give to a neighbor that were both "quick" and "easy." Here are their AMAZING ideas:

Vanessa Menhorn (Fresh Face Designer) created this cocoa jar with a special pocket for extra treats and a note:

Lowri McNabb (Fresh Face Designer) also created a jar filled with goodies (I told her to just go ahead and send this one to me as I love all things chocolate):


Continue reading for additional ideas for holiday gifts for your friends and neighbors!


Tamara Tripodi (Design Team Member) is taking the beautiful "S'mores" box she created with the "Winter Park" collection and giving it to her neighbor. Great idea!



Linda Auclair (Fresh Face Designer) designed an ornament, which would quickly become the highlight of any holiday tree:


Carolyn King (Fresh Face Designer) created a cookie box from a digital die cut file. You can use this same idea by downloading your favorite box shape to cut from any of our Echo Park Paper collections:


Do you have a project you've created for a neighbor that's quick and easy. We'd love to see it! Simply leave us a comment in the comments section below with the link to your completed project. Or upload it to our Facebook page to share with the rest of our fabulous fans! With less than 12 days until the big day, I know I could use some additional ideas.


4 comments:

  1. csparky61
    Said

    gravatar

    I don't have anything to share...except compliments. The projects are beautiful and fun. I am doing a camping theme gift to 3 of my children and their families, and I am going to try to make the s'more box. I love it!

    December 14, 2011 at 5:55 AM
  2. Melinda
    Said

    gravatar

    I don't have anything to share either, but to say thanks for sharing and inspiring! These are all great and simple ideas that won't break my bank!

    December 14, 2011 at 9:52 AM
  3. gravatar

    Super cute projects. I just got some great ideas!

    December 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM
  4. gravatar

    Wonderful projects!!!

    December 17, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Post a Comment