One of my favorite holiday traditions is to gift another family 12 days of holiday giving. We sneak over to their front porch each night in the dark, and leave something fun on their doorstep. It helps us feel the true spirit of Christmas, and we know the family will enjoy having a new surprise each day for 12 days.
Today our designers are sharing their ideas for creating 6 Tags for "The 12 Days of Christmas." Some of these tags follow the popular holiday song "The 12 Days of Christmas" while others are simply beautiful holiday tags. We know you'll be inspired the designers' ideas for each of these handcrafted tags. (Look for six more additional tags in tomorrow's post!)
Day 1: Izzy Anderson (Fresh Face Designer)
Day 2: Linda Auclair (Fresh Face Designer)
Continue reading for four more additional 12 Days of Christmas tags!
Day 3: Vanessa Menhorn (Fresh Face Designer)
Day 4: Carolyn King (Fresh Face Designer)
Day 5: Amy Heller (Design Team Member)
Day 6: Fleur Smith
These beautiful tags easily dress up any package. They can be attached to a wrapped gift, used as a holiday tree ornament, or simply used on a gift from you to a loved one. Watch for six additional tags in tomorrow's "Holly Jolly Holidays" post! There's definitely more inspiration to come.







Unknown
Said
These are so cute!!
Laurel
Said
Wow, such fabulous tags!
PamSpradlin
Said
These are adorable...all 6 of them!
Julie Tucker-Wolek
Said
I love your tradition of leaving gifts at their doorstep!! How amazing is that!??!? :):):) And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the tags!! Just absolutely GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)
JaniceA
Said
Great tags and love the idea of giving someone something for 12 days, do you need a new neighbor?
Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
slbt17
Said
WOW - what fun!
Sandra ltb
Scrappy Canuck
Said
Oh, I love these! I need to go make some tags - I feel a 12 Days of Christmas theme brewing!
Ruth G
Said
These tags are so much fun!!!! I love the anonymous gifting idea for 12 days, too! All kinds of wonderful!!!
Julie Shearer
Said
So very cute !! TFS.
DIANA L.
Said
I love this tradition wahat a great idea and a great project to.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
Court
Said
These are SOOO super cute!!!
Becky Sorensen
Said
Beautiful!
Carolyn King
Said
Wow! Gorgeous tags!! Love your tradition Jen!!
Rachel
Said
these are so pretty!!
Janet's Joy
Said
Wonderful tags everyone!
Sabrina MacD
Said
Beautiful tags ladies :)
Colorado Crafter
Said
Great tags, but very disappointing that there were no details included or linked to the pictures so that we could create something similar.
st_mccall
Said
Great tags! Thanks for the ideas and inspiration!