May Arts and Echo Park Paper Blog Hop!

Welcome to the May Arts and Echo Park Paper blog hop! We have some fun things in store for you this week. Be sure to check out our Design Team members' blogs through out the week, as well as, the May Arts blog for inspirational projects and fun giveaways!




Design Team blog list:

Wendy Sue Anderson
Leslie Ashe
Patricia Kumfer
Kandis Smith
Tamara Tripodi
Shaunte Wadley

GIVEAWAY: Leave a comment telling us what project caught your eye this week during the hop. It can be a May Arts Design Team project or an Echo Park Paper Design Team project. We'll pick THREE winners to win a collection kit of their choosing and a package of May Arts Ribbon. Comments must be entered by November 20th at midnight MST to be included in the contest. We'll announce the winners on Monday, November 21st so check back then to see if you've won!


99 comments:

  1. gravatar

    I love Tamara's (Happylifecrafywife.com) moustache photo booth props! What a fabulous idea!

    November 14, 2011 at 8:42 AM
  2. Arjanne
    Said

    gravatar

    Shaunte's layout is beautiful!

    November 14, 2011 at 8:54 AM
  3. Suz D.
    Said

    gravatar

    I LOVE Tamara's projects. They are so cute!

    November 14, 2011 at 9:07 AM
  4. gravatar

    I really enjoyed Wendy Sue's snowman layout.

    November 14, 2011 at 9:19 AM
  5. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    wonderful hop - I loved Leslie's "He walked in a True Winter Wonderland"

    November 14, 2011 at 9:25 AM
  6. Kim
    Said

    gravatar

    My favorite was Wendy Sue's snowman LO..love the ribbon she used!

    November 14, 2011 at 9:28 AM
  7. gravatar

    Tamara's Mustaches and that cute bow tie!!!! love it!! =)

    November 14, 2011 at 9:31 AM
  8. Marla
    Said

    gravatar

    I loved Patricia's vintage layout!!!

    November 14, 2011 at 9:33 AM
  9. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    I really loved Shante's layout, "Melt my heart". Loved all the circles, the details, and the sweet picture.

    November 14, 2011 at 9:41 AM
  10. Krysta
    Said

    gravatar

    I really liked all the mustache stuff! So funny and perfect for "Movember".

    November 14, 2011 at 9:50 AM
  11. Peggy S
    Said

    gravatar

    Darn I only get to pick 1 favorite? Love Patricia's Vintage page.

    November 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM
  12. gravatar

    I can't pick one - they are all great. These teams do such a wonderful job.

    November 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM
  13. gravatar

    I really enjoyed the hop! So much yummy inspiration! EP and May Arts is like Peanut Butter and Jelly! My favorite project was Scrapbook Patty's Old fashioned LO! She really used the Times and Seasons collection to it's full potential!!!

    November 14, 2011 at 10:04 AM
  14. Jamie
    Said

    gravatar

    I loved Patricia's layout!

    November 14, 2011 at 10:14 AM
  15. Vicki
    Said

    gravatar

    Shaunte's "Melt my heart" is my favorite favorite, but all the others are right up there too. Great inspiration.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    November 14, 2011 at 10:17 AM
  16. Court
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm not even a scrapbooker, but I LOVED the "All Things Grow Better With Love" and the "A Natural Beauty" layouts! Gorgeous! Thank you SO much for the chance to win this ridiculously awesome prize!

    November 14, 2011 at 10:39 AM
  17. Amé
    Said

    gravatar

    Tamara's project is beautiful!

    November 14, 2011 at 10:41 AM
  18. gravatar

    I love Tamara's creations, especially the mustaches on sticks. Brilliant!

    November 14, 2011 at 10:46 AM
  19. Scrap Vamp
    Said

    gravatar

    I love Tamara's gift bag the best! It's so cute! But all the DT did an amazing job with their creations!

    November 14, 2011 at 10:53 AM
  20. Melissa S
    Said

    gravatar

    What a wonderful group of projects! My favourite was Wendy Sue's snowman layout. Thanks for the inspiration and chance to win! :)

    November 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM
  21. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    I really loved Wendy's Snowman LO! So cute!

    November 14, 2011 at 11:01 AM
  22. gravatar

    WOW! What a lovely bunch of projects! So much inspiration!!! My favorite today was Shaunte's 'Melt My Heart' layout! It is just way too adorable for words!!! :)

    November 14, 2011 at 11:05 AM
  23. Chunyuan
    Said

    gravatar

    my favorite is Patricia Kumfer's layout. Love the color and style.

    dahliamemories@gmail.com

    November 14, 2011 at 11:10 AM
  24. lindaplus3
    Said

    gravatar

    I would have to say my favorite was Wendy Sues... i love the paper and the fluffy ribbon :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    November 14, 2011 at 11:17 AM
  25. Tracey
    Said

    gravatar

    The Leslie Ashe link actually goes to Shaunte's page instead, just an FYI! :) I like Wendy's fun snowman page!

    November 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM
  26. gravatar

    I have to say my favorite project on the hop was the mustache photo prop box by Tamara Tripodi! How awesome and fun is that?!! :) Great hop!
    Kimberly
    hellocutiecrafts.blogspot.com
    cutie.jensen@gmail.com

    November 14, 2011 at 11:27 AM
  27. okienurse
    Said

    gravatar

    WOW it is so hard to decide which page and project was my favorite but I fell in love with the LO that Wendy did of Zach the snowman!! Thanks for sharing. Vickie
    www.okienurse.blogspot.com

    November 14, 2011 at 11:31 AM
  28. {VICKI}
    Said

    gravatar

    Wendy Sue's is my fave!
    Love the 'snowballs' on her layout
    Snow much fun!

    November 14, 2011 at 12:25 PM
  29. Melissa
    Said

    gravatar

    Love Wendy Sue's layout!

    November 14, 2011 at 12:33 PM
  30. Patchi
    Said

    gravatar

    Wendy Sue's LO is my favorite, but the other projects are great too!

    mymiddleyears at gmail dot com

    November 14, 2011 at 12:42 PM
  31. Cristina
    Said

    gravatar

    I love all of them, but Shaunte are so great!!!
    So cute! My email's address is crispipowah@hotmail.com

    November 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM
  32. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    they all amazing but i really love the layout from Patricia Kumfer

    November 14, 2011 at 1:35 PM
  33. gravatar

    Gorgeous hop! I loved Wendy Sue's snow layout!

    November 14, 2011 at 1:36 PM
  34. Angela
    Said

    gravatar

    Fun projects! My favorite is Wendy's layout and the way she used the ball trim with the snowman embellies. Totally cute!

    November 14, 2011 at 1:43 PM
  35. gravatar

    OH! I have really enjoyed this week's projects---I do love the vintage LO by Patricia. I am in love with the vintage style right now! Thanks for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    November 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM
  36. gravatar

    Love Leslie's mustache photo booth prop set!!! So very cute! But everything is fabulous! Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    November 14, 2011 at 2:09 PM
  37. gravatar

    LOVE Wendy's pompon accent on her cute layout!
    Love the uniqueness of Tamara's cute project!
    Love the bright colors of Shaunte's layout!
    I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right post, but Leslie's Echo Park projects on 11/11 are so darling--love her "off the page" use of the cute images!
    You could not go wrong with any of these collections or trims!!! Thanks so much for a chance to win!

    November 14, 2011 at 3:02 PM
  38. gravatar

    I think all the Echo Park designers rocked it, and I have to give a special mention to Tamara's mustache prop box - so creative! On the May Arts blog, I really liked Tiffin Mills's Baby sleep plaque project too - so pretty, and practical.
    Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks for the chance to win!

    November 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM
  39. blupixy
    Said

    gravatar

    I love Wendy's layout! But it was a hard choice! The photo booth was pretty amazing too! It was a really great blog hop! Thank you for the inspiration and the chance to win!

    November 14, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  40. JLPC
    Said

    gravatar

    I LOVED Wendy's "Once there was a Snowman" layout--totally liftable!

    November 14, 2011 at 5:03 PM
  41. Kylie M-W
    Said

    gravatar

    They were all great, but I loved Kandis' thank you card... the colours were so lovely!

    November 14, 2011 at 5:43 PM
  42. gravatar

    I loved them all, but especially I loved Patricia's vintage layout!!!

    November 14, 2011 at 5:50 PM
  43. smahrty
    Said

    gravatar

    lots of fun ideas today! Shaunte's blog always gets me laughing--she is so funny. Love how she can hardly cut her ribbons, me too! I just want to have it and touch it!

    November 14, 2011 at 6:03 PM
  44. Laurel
    Said

    gravatar

    Such a fabulous hop and so much fabby inspiration! I love Wendy's layout and Tamara's props how fun!

    November 14, 2011 at 7:27 PM
  45. Lindsay
    Said

    gravatar

    It's a toss-up between the photo booth props and the vintage LO... Both are absolutely AWESOME!

    November 14, 2011 at 7:35 PM
  46. gravatar

    Loved the projects today. You can't be serious about picking a favorite at the end of the week because I already can't pick a favorite.

    smilesmoore2 atverizon dotnet

    November 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  47. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    All the details on Shaunte's layout were just gorgeous!!
    ~Natalie

    November 14, 2011 at 7:53 PM
  48. gravatar

    I fell in love with Patty's old fashion lay out.. .but how could you go wrong with EP's pack of Times and Seasons. I just love to look at old photos of my family and she did a beautiful job with hers.

    November 14, 2011 at 8:22 PM
  49. gravatar

    Loving Leslie's cards! I love cards and she did a spectacular job!

    November 14, 2011 at 8:27 PM
  50. C
    Said

    gravatar

    Love all the projects so can't pick just one! Thanks for pairing up with us on May Arts!

    November 14, 2011 at 9:25 PM
  51. Neha Jain
    Said

    gravatar

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  52. Neha Jain
    Said

    gravatar

    lovely project

    November 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM
  53. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm more of a card person, but I like them all.

    November 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM
  54. gravatar

    I just loved the snowman layout! It was my fav!

    November 14, 2011 at 11:26 PM
  55. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    I liked Wendy's pompom border on her l/o. It just felt like snow to me.

    November 14, 2011 at 11:28 PM
  56. gravatar

    Loved Shante's "Melt My Heart" LO....just adorable!

    November 14, 2011 at 11:28 PM
  57. MC
    Said

    gravatar

    I really liked Shaunte's layout and love her sense of humor. That is one funny lady!

    November 15, 2011 at 2:19 AM
  58. Josie0602
    Said

    gravatar

    I have a soft spot for snowmen so I liked Wendy's layout. All the projects were wonderful...so difficult to choose just one!
    Tracy
    jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

    November 15, 2011 at 5:07 AM
  59. Amery
    Said

    gravatar

    Love Wendy Sue Anderson's cards!

    November 15, 2011 at 5:10 AM
  60. gravatar

    Loved all the projects. Fun way to discover the Times and Seasons line. Since I do a lot of vintage scrapping, I was really drawn to Patty's layout.

    November 15, 2011 at 5:29 AM
  61. Lucy
    Said

    gravatar

    Shante's melt my heart is my favorite!

    November 15, 2011 at 5:38 AM
  62. gravatar

    All the projects are just so fun and gorgeous! What a whole lot of inspiration! I especially liked Leslies winter projects. So cute!

    November 15, 2011 at 6:45 AM
  63. gravatar

    Thank you and May Arts for having this Fun and Inspiring hop! So many Beauties here from your design team. My FAV is Wendy's snow layout here http://wendysueanderson.blogspot.com/2011/11/echo-park-may-arts-blog-hop-giveaway.html
    I totally Adore the use Winter Park coupled with Two May Arts ribbons ...she had me at 'pom-pom' haha...just love it so!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae

    November 15, 2011 at 8:08 AM
  64. Lindzie
    Said

    gravatar

    I can't pick a favorite...so I'm not going to. These ladies are so talented. :) Thanks for sharing!

    November 15, 2011 at 8:26 AM
  65. Linh C.
    Said

    gravatar

    Tamara's gift bag is really cute!

    November 15, 2011 at 10:17 AM
  66. Kim H
    Said

    gravatar

    Tamara Tripodi's mustache photo booth was such a fun creation, very unique. Definitely stood out, in a great way. Thank you for the hop, and chances to win.

    November 15, 2011 at 10:19 AM
  67. Kerys
    Said

    gravatar

    I just LOVE them all! I think my favorite is Wendy Sue's layout using Wintertime. I just LOVE this collection! I also love the way she used the journalling tags and the ribbon fits so perfectly with the page!!! Everybody did such a great job!!! Thank you so much for all the inspiration. Fab blog hop and such great chances to win some fab prizes :-)

    November 15, 2011 at 10:51 AM
  68. Cyndee K.
    Said

    gravatar

    Love Wendy Sue's snowman layout! So many sweet and cute elements...

    November 15, 2011 at 12:16 PM
  69. Christine
    Said

    gravatar

    All of the projects were wonderful but Tamara's mustache booth gave me the giggles!! She is one creative person!!
    xoxo, Christine

    November 15, 2011 at 1:45 PM
  70. Margie
    Said

    gravatar

    Awesome projects-my favorite was Wendy Sue's layout!!

    November 15, 2011 at 2:06 PM
  71. ashleymhc
    Said

    gravatar

    There were so many wonderful projects. I really liked Leslie's trees.

    November 15, 2011 at 3:10 PM
  72. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    My favorite was Kandis Smith's red plaid Christmas card. So well done!

    November 15, 2011 at 3:59 PM
  73. Ruby Craft
    Said

    gravatar

    Kandis Smith's Christmas cards were beautiful. I loved the 2 different ways she used the ribbon. Very elegant touch.

    November 15, 2011 at 4:53 PM
  74. BAHGL
    Said

    gravatar

    I had a blast going to each of these website but I have to say that Wendy Sue Anderson Layout was my absolut favorite!!
    What a great giveaway!

    November 15, 2011 at 5:36 PM
  75. Gwen
    Said

    gravatar

    They were all incredible! I think Wendy Sue's stuck out the most because of the snowman.

    November 15, 2011 at 6:06 PM
  76. gravatar

    So many terrific ideas it's hard to choose a favorite!
    I love Wendy Sue's page! Love snowmen, and the paper from the Winter Park line! Great details like the May Arts fuzzy ribbon and buttons also! Very fun!
    DeniseB

    November 15, 2011 at 6:52 PM
  77. Amanda
    Said

    gravatar

    Great projects on all the blogs! I think my fave had 2 b Tamara Tripodi's Mustache Prop Ox~so cute & unique! I'm a huge fan of hers anyway;) Following via GFC! Thanx 4 a chance 2 win some great goodies! ~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com

    November 15, 2011 at 7:57 PM
  78. Tina
    Said

    gravatar

    Great blog hop entries. Especially loved Shaunte's colorful layout.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    November 15, 2011 at 8:59 PM
  79. cbcootn
    Said

    gravatar

    You can tell all the ladies put love and time into their projects and they all are so cute each being creative in their own way. The mustache booth was so different and stood out with lots of thought and time put into it would have to be my favorite with time on my hands. And then the christmas card was sweet & simple for something quick & easy. But it would honestly be hard to pick from this group they are all prjoects I would be proud to say were mine and to show off. With the echo parks papers and the maysarts ribbon how could you go wrong. Thanks for having this blog to share ideas and a chance to win some great prizes.
    cbcotton@yahoo.com

    November 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM
  80. to_csh
    Said

    gravatar

    I am a vintage girl soooo I have to go with Patricia - but they are all so inspiring! Loved it!

    November 15, 2011 at 9:05 PM
  81. Pamk
    Said

    gravatar

    loved them all but Wendy Sue's snowman layout was fantastic.
    scrtsbpal at yahoo dot com

    November 15, 2011 at 9:35 PM
  82. Gail
    Said

    gravatar

    I honestly found all the team's projects wonderful. Each one has their own bests places. I do love Tammie's LO. Love the look.

    November 15, 2011 at 9:54 PM
  83. Kathy
    Said

    gravatar

    Everyone's work was terrific, but I absolutely LOVED Shaunte's layout....the bright colors, the layering, the circles, the texture she added with the May Arts ribbons....all of it was just delicious......

    November 16, 2011 at 8:16 AM
  84. rush
    Said

    gravatar

    i really liked the banner that was on the may arts blog, although everyone put in so much effort on their wonderful projects it was hard to choose. rush88888 at gmail dot com

    November 16, 2011 at 10:34 AM
  85. Donna
    Said

    gravatar

    I am a huge fan of Tamara's projects!
    c8ergirl@gmail.com

    November 16, 2011 at 2:32 PM
  86. gravatar

    I loved Shaunte's Melt my Heart layout. It was so sweet and had so many great details to it. I also loved Tamara's Mustache Photo Booth. Such a super fun idea and so creative. Everyone did a great job but those are the two that really caught me. : )

    November 16, 2011 at 5:50 PM
  87. gravatar

    ScrapbookPatty's layout was great! I loved the old-timey feel it had ... such a great combo with Times & Seasons!

    November 16, 2011 at 6:30 PM
  88. KellyG
    Said

    gravatar

    Lots of great stuff! So creative! Love Tamara's Mustache photo booth and her card, so detailed!

    November 16, 2011 at 6:36 PM
  89. gravatar

    I loved Charlene's tags and boxes on the May Arts blog. Such sweet images and pretty holiday colors! :o)

    November 17, 2011 at 6:15 AM
  90. janet
    Said

    gravatar

    I am a big fan of Wendy's and Patti's designs. So I have to say both of them. They both have a sharp eye for detail and love their clean designs! And when they do it with Echo Park lines- well, I am in pure delight! EP Rcoks!!!

    November 17, 2011 at 9:36 AM
  91. Linda
    Said

    gravatar

    Love Shaunte's Melt My Heart layout! Thanks for the chance.

    November 17, 2011 at 1:26 PM
  92. Yainea
    Said

    gravatar

    I LOVE Tamara's projects! I enjoyed so much the hop, thanks for all the wonderful ideas!

    November 17, 2011 at 5:05 PM
  93. gravatar

    I'm a huge fan of Tamara's work! Her photo booth was so creative!

    November 18, 2011 at 7:00 AM
  94. gravatar

    I loved Charlene's little Christmas tree with the wrapped presents and tags on the tree! Just beautiful and so much inspiration!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail.com

    November 18, 2011 at 12:28 PM
  95. gravatar

    There were so many awesome projects this week but my favorite was Wendy Sue's snowman.

    November 18, 2011 at 9:08 PM
  96. gravatar

    My favorite I've seen so far was the ribbon flower on the 'Glad Tidings' card.

    November 18, 2011 at 11:03 PM
  97. gravatar

    Choosing one is way to hard I loved them all, they totally inspired me to go off and do my own holiday creations!
    You guys are so talented!

    November 19, 2011 at 11:20 AM
  98. Stephanie
    Said

    gravatar

    I loved Tamara's photo booth! :)

    November 19, 2011 at 6:56 PM
  99. Ruth G
    Said

    gravatar

    All the projects were so great to see! I guess if I have to pick one it's Wendy Sue's winter LO because it had so many fun little details it really caught my imagination! Thanks to all!

    November 20, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Post a Comment