Once again I've been searching the web for fabulous Echo Park Paper projects. And this week (just like every other week), I was not disappointed. What I found were three amazing projects that I just had to share with you today on the blog. I know you'll be just as inspired as I was.
The first project is an amazing chair transformation using the "Playground" collection. Bridgett Kilmer created this darling children's chair for a charity auction. Be sure to check out our Facebook page today as Bridgett will have the details on her blog about the auction.
Continue reading for two additional projects we wanted to share today!
The second project is this amazing card by Laurel Seabrook which totally gets me in the mood for all the fall activities I have planned. It also shows how versatile the "Dots & Stripes" collections can be! Look at all the detail on this project:
Finally, I had to share this darling holiday layout by emarie803 from "A Cherry On Top" which features the cutest little munchkin counting down the days 'til Christmas with some chocolate joy:
We'd like to thank all our readers and fans who use our papers and products to create beautiful things! It's so rewarding to see our products come to life in your pages, on your cards, and in your altered proejcts. If you have something you'd like to share with us, we'd love to see it! Simply leave us a link to your completed project below. We just might feature it on an upcoming blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


SaraG
Said
Here I have used paper the wonderful "for the record" collection!
http://saraspysselblogg.blogspot.com/2011/11/nu-ar-jag-utan-bloja-pa-dagen.html
Scrap Vamp
Said
That chair is awesome! What a creative project! The card and LO are also beautiful!
JaniceA
Said
I love the chair, would love to find out how she did it.
Julie Tucker-Wolek
Said
Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! These are ALL AMAZING!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Laurel
Said
What an amazing chair! Thank you for featuring my card!
Danielle Higginbottom-Brown
Said
heres a christmas project I made
http://piperloo.blogspot.com/search/label/Altered%20Projects
Mª Jesús
Said
"Malma" (Ikea)
http://elcolumpiodeldelfin.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-holidays.html
Becky Garrison
Said
Wow, great inspiration projects - and I especially love that chair!
Dusty Weber
Said
Cute....Amazing chair!!
Rachel
Said
Here's a card I made: http://creativekokes.wordpress.com/2011/11/02/the-paper-variety-recipe-challenge-2/
Carolyn King
Said
Love all three projects. Fabulous chair, creative card and fun page. Awesome work, ladies!!
Court
Said
These are SUCH fabulous projects! Totally "spy" worthy!
Jenny Evans
Said
Amazing job ladies!! I have a few layouts....
here:
http://jennygevans-mylittlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-life-my-love-my-family.html
and here:
http://jennygevans-mylittlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/brothers.html
Hope you can ck em out, and have a great weekend!! :D
Jenny Evans
http://jennygevans-mylittlescrapcorner.blogspot.com
Domna
Said
Great projects!
here is mine -album for brads :)
http://scrap-domna.blogspot.com/2011/10/love-brads.html
I used the Playground collection.