Since I am an early riser, I often spend the first few minutes of the morning browsing the web just to help me wake up a little more. Today I went looking for fabulous projects using Echo Park Paper products so that I could share them with our readers on the blog. What I found were three amazing projects that I know will inspire you!
I am ALWAYS inspired by designers' creativity when it comes to storage. You're going to love the first project I'm sharing today! Domna created this beautiful mini album with the "Playground" collection so that she could store her brads inside. Now that's creative:
Here's a peek at the inside of her album. Amazing idea, right?!
Continue reading for two additional projects I know you'll love!
Some designers just have a talent for layering, and Jenny Evans is definitely one of those designers.(Jenny used a sketch from Creative Scrappers. Be sure to check out her blog to see which one!) I love the way she layered items and shapes from the "For the Record" collection on this beautiful layout:
When I discovered this card by Rachel, it just made me laugh. (Be sure to read the sentiment on this card.) Now that is a clever way to use the mustache from the "Times & Seasons" collection:
Do you have a fabulous project you'd like to share with us and our readers? We'd love to see it! Simply link us to your completed project. All of today's projects were selected from blogs and galleries shared through our last "I Spy" blog post. Your project might be just what we're looking for, and we can't wait to be inspired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Julie Tucker-Wolek
Said
We (at Sketchy Thursdays that is!) thought Jenny's layout was amazing too!! We even have it as one of our FAVES this week for our previous sketch!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!! And Donna's book is AWESOME!!! I am gonna have to lift that idea!! I can never find a brad when I need one!! And LOVING Rachel's card! Tooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Kelly
Said
great projects. the color os "For the record" really pop! wowzers!
FojAga
Said
Fantastic idea! :)
Jenny Evans
Said
Wow! Thank you for selecting my layout! I am so honored! :D Amazing job ladies!!
Rachel
Said
thanks so much for posting my card! :)
Court
Said
Gorgeous projects!!!
Debbi Tehrani
Said
Yay, Jenny! Congratulations! Gorgeous page!
Carolyn King
Said
I am still chuckling at the card and love that book-- too cool! The scrappy page is wonderful! Great finds!!
Anonymous
Said
I love the idea of Brad Book! :-) So cute!
I've been creating with For The Record collection, you can find my layouts here:
http://latarnia.wordpress.com/2011/10/27/co-mnie-energetyzuje-what-energizes-me/
http://latarnia.wordpress.com/2011/10/17/byc-jak-martha-stewart-being-martha-stewart/
http://latarnia.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/langosze-na-wyzwanie-langosze-for-a-challenge/
Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict}
Said
These projects are just amazing!! I am doing a special week long "series" on my blog of Christmas/Holiday cards all made from the Season's Greetings collection.....stop by any day this week:
http://scrapaddict4life.blogspot.com/