This week it was really tough to select one Facebook Fan as our winner for posting an Echo Park Paper project on our Facebook page during the week. Lately our page has been filled with amazing "Dots & Stripes" projects for the project contest, and while I was browsing through those fabulous entries, I came across this phenomenal holiday project by Maria Jesus Villatoro Munoz using the "Season's Greetings" collection.
Don't you love how she covered the corks with patterned paper and then attached them to a mirror? What a beautiful project! We just have to giveaway a collection kit to Maria for her creativity.
Maria, please contact us at info@echoparkpaper.com with the subject line "Facebook Fan Friday WINNER." Then please include your shipping information and the collection kit that you would like to receive.
We've already started watching for next week's winner as we see what beautiful projects you'll share on our Facebook page this upcoming week. We're always blown away by your creativity and thoroughly enjoy watching for the next winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mª Jesús
Said
Wowwwwwwww!!!! Thank you, as soon as I get home I command you.
Thank you very much!
Julie Tucker-Wolek
Said
That is AWESOME!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee it!! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Jennifer Beason
Said
This is truly amazing!!! Congratulations!!!!
Unknown
Said
I saw this on your wall and was amazed! Beautifully done!
Unknown
Said
So gorgeous! Congrats on winning!
Samantha Taylor
Said
Wowza! So cool!
Christy64
Said
this is very creative.I love it.