We're so excited to announce our new Fresh Face Designer! Carolyn King was selected for her clean and creative crafting style. We just loved the way she creates fun crafting items that can be easily recreated. We know you'll love the way she approaches design too!
We took the time to ask her a few questions about herself and her style.
Name: Carolyn King
Location: Pittsbury, Pennsylvania
What is your favorite Echo Park Paper collection? This changes often, but I would say my favorite at this moment is "Winter Park."
Where do you do most of your creating? I have an office that I do most of my creating in; although, I have also been known to pull a bunch of stuff out of my office and create in front of the television at night.
Continue reading for additional information on Carolyn and check out a fun Halloween project she's created!
Tell us about your family: My husband and I have three amazing children: Cara (15), Ben (8.5) and Lauren (6). Lauren loves to make things so she is often crafting right alongside me.
What's one scrapbooking tool that you can't live without? The one tool I couldn't live without is a good, sharp pair of scissors. I love cutting things out.
What's one tip you can share with our readers regarding scrapbooking? I guess the one thing that took me a while to learn is that you should only sit down to create when you are inspired. Everyone has days when things are just not working out right. If you are not feeling it, then just walk away for a while and come back. You will save yourself a lot of time (and paper)!
Are you a card maker, scrapbooker, altered artist or a combination of those three? I started out as a scrapbooker and then became a cardmaker (primarily) and now I love to do all three. It is fun to change it up, and I never get bored any more.
Do you have additional hobbies besides scrapbooking? I love to run, read, and hang out with my kiddos.
Anything else you'd like us to know about yourself? I am so excited to be a Fresh Face Designer for Echo Park Paper. I have been a big fan of Echo Park since the beginning, and I am thrilled to be able to share some projects on this blog!
We wanted to share a project of Carolyn's. Now you see why we're so excited to see what she creates for her December blog posts. We just know you'll be inspired! Be sure to check out her blog here for additional inspiration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Kathy Skou
Said
Love it!
Ruth G
Said
Love the halloween treats holder! Can't wait to see more! Welcome, Carolyn!
sandyh50
Said
Woohoo, love it and glad you are here!
Julie Tucker-Wolek
Said
CONGRATS!!! And wow wow wow wow to that SPOOKY house! Just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!:):):):):):):):):):):)
Patti J
Said
Cammie, I'm so excited for you!!! OMG, Echo Park? You rock, my friend! Don't forget me when you're famous!!!! Hugs...
Selma
Said
Congratulations Cammie. This is a very cute project and we'll be looking forward to your future creations. Love your work.
Cat Tidwell
Said
Woohooo!! Cammie is AWEsome!! congats to the Camster! :D
Theresa Momber
Said
Carolyn makes amazing projects with Echo Park papers! Congrats, Cammie!!! Love this spooky treat holder.
Vera Yates (Ling)
Said
Congrats, Cammie and what a great project!
beckyjune
Said
congrats to you!
Melanie
Said
hip hip hurray!!!
Elaine
Said
A fun and unique project!
Tina
Said
YAYYY Cammie!!! WTG, GF! You rock!
Glenda J
Said
Fabulous choice! She is awesome!
Virginia L.
Said
LOVE Carolyn's work and she is going to rock Echo Park as the new designer!! Congrats, Cammie!! Well-deserved post!
Carolyn King
Said
Thanks so much for the great honor!! I am really excited!!!
Sharon in Arizona
Said
Congratulations, Carolyn!!!!! I've always admired your creations so I'm so happy EP will be featuring you! Hugs, sharon :o)
PaperVine
Said
Congratulations - looking forward to seeing your creations!
Lowri
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/
Court
Said
FAB and YAY for Carolyn!!!!
DIANA L.
Said
Congratulations, great project!
carole (TruCarMa)
Said
Such a wonderful pick for your next Fresh Face! I love Carolyn and Echo Park, so for me? This is a match made in HEAVEN!!!