The Twinery Blog Hop Winner

We're so happy to have so many guests on our blog for The Twinery and Echo Park Paper Blog hop. We had a great response, and we wanted to select one winner to receive the collection kit pack.

The winner of the "Apothecary" and "Happy Days" and "Victoria Gardens" prize pack is . . .



Please contact us at info@echoparkpaper.com with the subject line "Blog Hop WINNER." Please include your contact information and the three kits you won.

5 comments:

  1. Sara I.
    Said

    gravatar

    congrats scrapdiva! happy crafting!!

    August 22, 2011 at 8:46 AM
  2. scrapdiva
    Said

    gravatar

    Wow, I can't believe my eyes when i saw it in FB thank you so much this is my fist time wining something, I am shock, thanks again, love all your collections.

    August 22, 2011 at 10:12 AM
  3. gravatar

    Lucky girl! Congratulations!

    ~Vanessa W

    August 22, 2011 at 3:38 PM
  4. Cherri
    Said

    gravatar

    Congratualtions Scrapdiva. Lucky girl!

    August 22, 2011 at 7:50 PM
  5. Cathy
    Said

    gravatar

    congrats girl!

    August 22, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Post a Comment