I Spy Echo Park!

My head is full of creative ideas with all the beautiful projects being posted using Echo Park Paper products lately. I just have two share a few of them with you this morning!

The first is this "Summer Days" card by Diana Waite, which just makes me happy that we are still in the middle of summer weather:


Keep reading for two additional projects that are sure to inspire you!


It's been scorching temperatures here this week, so I thought this "Wet and Wild" layout using our "Splash" collection by Rachel Theall was a perfect share today. Look at the cool zig zag stitching on her sun embellishment!


I also had to share this "Springtime" layout by Juanna Hope Sia, which she shared on our last "I Spy" post. Darling page with perfect embellishments!


Want to see your project featured on our "I Spy" posts? Simply leave us a link in the comments section below. Keep watching for an additional CHA post later today!

9 comments:

  1. Mary D
    Said

    gravatar

    I bought both of these collections Can't wait to get them. Great layouts.

    July 21, 2011 at 8:00 AM
  2. gravatar

    I love the Summer Days collection!! Here are some projects I made:
    http://danieladobson.blogspot.com/2011/07/guest-designer-at-ally-scraps.html

    http://danieladobson.blogspot.com/2011/06/guest-designer-at-ally-scraps.html

    July 21, 2011 at 8:27 AM
  3. stampgram
    Said

    gravatar

    Lovely projects!

    July 21, 2011 at 8:47 AM
  4. gravatar

    My last page was an Echo Park layout....hope you like it! Janine :)

    http://rachauscratchpad.blogspot.com/

    July 21, 2011 at 11:59 AM
  5. gravatar

    super excited to see my page there! Thanks for the mention and glad you liked it!

    July 21, 2011 at 8:03 PM
  6. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    I love the I spy feature, always so fun!!!

    July 21, 2011 at 9:33 PM
  7. gravatar

    thanks for the feature! yay (:

    July 22, 2011 at 8:41 AM
  8. gravatar

    awesome job. I love the clothesline look.

    July 23, 2011 at 4:23 PM
  9. Angie
    Said

    gravatar

    Loved how this bouquet turned out. I made with For the Record 6x6 stack and solids.
    http://invitationsonly.blogspot.com/2011/07/for-record-bouquet.html

    July 25, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Post a Comment