I Spy Echo Park!

I've spent the morning searching the internet for fabulous Echo Park Paper projects. I think it's a productive way to start the day, don't you? Especially when the projects I've discovered are this amazing!

The first project I wanted to share with you is a card by Roree. I love the cupcake shape, and the way she placed the "Playground" alphabet letters with unique shapes to form a banner title for her card:



Keep reading for additional projects!

I'm so ready for some warmer weather, and this "Beach Babes" layout by PamFSU29 makes me long for the coast. Love the happy, bright colors from the "Summer Days" collection:


And finally, this darling Halloween layout by Tina Phillips is the perfect way to document your holiday event! I love that she combined stickers from the "Happy Halloween" collection in collages on her page:

Do you have an Echo Park Paper project to share with us? We'd love to see it! Simply leave us a link in the comments section below. And your project might be one of the next ones featured!

13 comments:

  1. SaraG
    Said

    gravatar

    I have made a birthday card with EPP that you can find here: http://saraspysselblogg.blogspot.com/2011/05/fodelsedagskort.html

    May 19, 2011 at 6:18 AM
  2. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    I made a friendship card that you can find here: http://alexanderfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2011/05/walk-in-park-card.html and a Summer layout that you can find here: http://alexanderfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2011/05/summer-day-layout.html

    May 19, 2011 at 6:43 AM
  3. gravatar

    I love Echo Park products! They're all so color-fun! Here is a double-page layout i made on National Scrapbooking Day and already posted on Echo Park Facebook Page. My hands have still not quite yet recovered from all the stitching :P

    http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com/2011/05/who-needs-carnival.html

    May 19, 2011 at 8:02 AM
  4. Treesa
    Said

    gravatar

    so very cute!!

    May 19, 2011 at 8:21 AM
  5. Pam
    Said

    gravatar

    Wow, so happy to be spied;) Thanks EP!

    Love the Halloween page and that cupcake card is so freakin' cute, love the banner!

    May 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM
  6. Stacy
    Said

    gravatar

    Super cute projects ladies!!!!

    May 19, 2011 at 12:44 PM
  7. Isha Gupta
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous projects. I am loving EP Papers. Hope to have them some day soon. TFS

    May 19, 2011 at 2:32 PM
  8. gravatar

    This cupcake is great. Ive posted a few EP paper projects this week

    www.hooscrafty.blogspot.com

    May 19, 2011 at 10:45 PM
  9. gravatar

    Hello,
    Here's a layout and a card made with "For the record" papers
    http://www.scraptherapie.com/2011/05/echo-park-for-record.html
    Merci beaucoup
    Marinette

    May 20, 2011 at 12:50 AM
  10. Joanne
    Said

    gravatar

    I posted this very late on last weeks post so I thought It would be ok to post again (just incase you didnt see it lol). http://oneandahalfcares.blogspot.com/2011/05/echo-park-layout.html

    May 20, 2011 at 3:31 AM
  11. Amy Heller
    Said

    gravatar

    Yay, Roree! Love her work!

    May 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM
  12. gravatar

    Adorable projects! I especially love the cupcake card!!

    Here's a layout that I created using Playground and Little Boy: http://tanisharenee.blogspot.com/2011/05/cheery-lynn-post-monday.html

    and the projects that I created for NSD: http://tanisharenee.blogspot.com/2011/05/nsd-projects.html

    May 23, 2011 at 7:57 AM
  13. Gail L
    Said

    gravatar

    There's always so much inspiration on this blog! Here are a couple of links to EP projects on my blog: http://gaillindner.typepad.com/after_all_these_years/2011/03/cards-for-special-girls.html (cards)

    http://gaillindner.typepad.com/after_all_these_years/2011/04/title-tutorial.html (tutorial also appeared on Elle's Studio blog)

    May 26, 2011 at 5:13 AM

Post a Comment