It's been so much fun to see all the amazing entries for our "Fresh Face Design Team" call. I've seen entries from all over the world and many from the U.S. It's going to be very difficult to select our very first Design Team member, but we're enjoying the process! Be sure to stay tuned for the big announcement and keep an eye out in your e-mail inbox and listen for your phone in case you're the one we call! Although our first contest is now closed, entries received starting today will be applied to our next contest due June 25th so good luck!
To help us all stay patient during the selection process, I'm going to share some of the Echo Park Paper projects that I've spotted on the web lately. There's nothing like beautiful inspiration to get my day started, as I'm sure you'll agree.
The first project that I would like to share is a layout using the "Playground" collection created by jessicajdesigns. Love that she used the camera icon in multiple ways on her layout:
Keep reading for additional projects we've spotted!
The second design I have to share today is a phenomenal project using the "A Walk in the Park" collection and a wooden house. Echo Park Paper products are great for altering items, and this project I found on the "Craftification" blog just blew me away:
Lastly, I'd like to share a notebook created with the "Life is Good" collection by Kelly Mahany. What a delightful gift idea for a teacher or friend!
Thank you to all those designers who create with Echo Park Paper products and then share them on the web. If you've recently created something using our products, we'd love to see it. Simply leave us a link in the comments section below. You just might find yourself spotlighted in an upcoming blog post.
And be sure to enter our next Fresh Face Design Team call! You might be the exact person we're looking for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


June Houck
Said
Love the projects; especially the house and notebook. All three creations are so pretty.
Anonymous
Said
Stunning, photos, layout and beautiful young lady.
Blessings, Lori m
Vanessa
Said
ooo! That house looks beautiful.
Unknown
Said
Those are amazing projects! I wish I could borrow some of that talent! Wow! Love all the stuff I see being made with Echo Park products! So cute!
Carisa
Said
Wow, GORGEOUS projects! I'm excited to see who your first new DT is!
Here are some of my most recent EP projects:
http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.com/2011/05/simply-sassy-corner-bookmark-tutorial.html
http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.com/2011/05/whole-lotta-fun-with-paperworks-co-may.html
http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-simply-sassy-inspiration-post.html
jessicaj
Said
Thanks Echo Park you made my day. I was pleasantly surprised to find my layout featured on your blog post...So I in turn blogged about you. :)
Heather
Said
I {heart} Echo Park! A couple of my recent projects:
http://mommyribs.blogspot.com/2011/05/getting-my-groove-back.html
http://mommyribs.blogspot.com/2011/05/o-magical-monday-o-and-nsd.html
http://mommyribs.blogspot.com/2011/05/all-about-music.html