To enter, simply post your project on our Facebook page. You can share one project or many. The deadline for this contest is midnight, March 18, midnight MST. Multiple winners will be selected to win a collection kit of their choice so be sure and enter!
The winner will be announced on Monday, March 21st!


Julie Wallace
Said
Thanks for such an awesome contest! I have Springtime collection.....must get scrapping! For the record....March 21, 2011 is my 13th wedding anniversary! LOL! No pun intended! So I hope I win something!
Liz
Said
I'd love to enter this contest but have no way to get the paper. Want to send me some ?
Hoo's Crafty!
Said
YAY! I just ordered some Springtime today. Can't wait til it gets here.
Catherine Schroeder
Said
Excellent! I was able to purchase both of those collections! And they are absolutely fabulous! :D
Unknown
Said
I don't have either of these and haven't seen them in my stores yet! I need to find me some and quick!
Danielle Higginbottom-Brown
Said
mine are on backorder from my LSS! patiently waiting......
Pam
Said
I've used quite a bit of my Springtime papers already! They are very cheerful, as we head into spring!
Pam
Pam
Said
Boo yah!!! I have played a bit with Springtime and definitely need to some more!!
Tifany
Said
I just posted some cards on the Facebook wall...hope I win!
-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
Kimmarie Baker
Said
This is great! I have both collections, now what to make....
Mara Campbell
Said
Woohoo!! I just made a layout with For The Record...I need to get it posted!!
Anne P
Said
Too fun, I just created a For the Record LO and so have posted it on FB :)
Unknown
Said
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.kate blue
Said
posted on facebook! am working on something else tomorrow!
GinniG
Said
I'm gonna have to go to the teensy LSS and see if they have either of these paper lines tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed cuz I love 'em BOTH! :) Actually "For the Record" was my FAV from all of the CHA releases!!! :)
Mireille
Said
lololol!!!
Been posting a few "for the record layouts" on facebook.. just because I wanted to share
was surprised on how many people share Echo Park stuff..
deceided to check the blog and now I find there is a contest running..
cool. I had no idea =D
Angélique
Said
Had a card posted on FB on Monday with the For the Record papers... I just love EP collections!
Had a card posted today on my blog as well with FtR collection. Better enter it on Facebook as well then ;)
chalesek
Said
Oh I love For the Record!! I might have to try this one out!!
Beverly
Said
Hello..I love the EP collections and thanks for the chance for the giveaways. Have a great evening.
Paula-Scrap Addict
Said
I bought two packs of For The Record ASAP when I first saw it... I fell in love!
Michelle Woerner
Said
Oh fun!! I just linked up a card I just made using For the Record and THEN saw this!! LOL!
sharon g
Said
For the Record is my favorite. But I do love the other ones...especially springtime
Genevive
Said
just finished my LO using spring time! :) will make more more more and maybe a mini album :) http://scrappingcrazy.blogspot.com/2011/03/friends-forever.html
Michelle H.
Said
What a fun contest!!
You always have the best contests!!
Traci
Said
What a nice giveaway. I'm new to this paper world & I absolutley love all your lines. Thank you. ;0)
Traci Lord
3team3lord3@comcast.net
Eleanor
Said
Oooh, and I've just started my springtime pack! More incentive for my scrapathon! I hope I can enter in time as Echo Park is my uber favouritest brand at the moment, I bought the little boy pack as well and I don;t even have a little boy :s haha. It's just so good to look at!
Nicole Doiron
Said
I played with the Springtime collection and posted my layout on your Facebook page and on my blog - http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com Thanks for the awesome paper and the chance to win some more Echo Park goodies! :)
Court
Said
I posted my SPRING blocks to your facebook page! :) Thanks for the chance!!!