10 Day Blog Follower Contest!

Ready for a brand new contest? We'd love to see more followers on our blog. So we've decided to hold a contest for those that follow our blog. Each day we will select two of our blog followers to win a collection kit of their choice. New winners will be selected each day!


To follow our blog, simply click the "follow" button under the "FOLLOWERS" section over on the right sidebar. You will be asked to sign in using an account you've already created, such as Google, Twitter, or Yahoo. Then simply enter your password to begin receiving our current blog updates!

We'll be watching our followers section grow and selecting current and new followers to win one collection kit of their choice.


Winners will be announced each day starting tomorrow and ending on March 25th. If you're a daily winner, simply contact us at info@echoparkpaper.com to claim your prize and select the collection kit of your choosing!

191 comments:

  1. Lindy
    Said

    gravatar

    WOW.....how awesome is that!!!! I love EP!!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 6:19 AM
  2. gravatar

    Oh, WOW! Thanks!!

    March 15, 2011 at 6:22 AM
  3. gravatar

    How fun!!

    March 15, 2011 at 6:22 AM
  4. gravatar

    20 chances to win some awesome echo park paper? How cool is that??!! Thanks for this fun event! I am already a follower of your delightful blog!

    March 15, 2011 at 6:24 AM
  5. Crystal
    Said

    gravatar

    How generous! WOW!

    March 15, 2011 at 6:26 AM
  6. gravatar

    Hmmm, I read your blog in reader and that is not the same as following.....

    March 15, 2011 at 6:26 AM
  7. gravatar

    I'm already a follower cause I love EP! Thanks for the fun contest!

    March 15, 2011 at 6:27 AM
  8. gravatar

    I'm already a follower! thanks for the contest!

    March 15, 2011 at 6:30 AM
  9. gravatar

    Yeah!!! I have loved following your blog and now I love it more!!!! :)

    March 15, 2011 at 6:40 AM
  10. gravatar

    Awesome,Im already a follower.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    ~Patricia

    March 15, 2011 at 6:41 AM
  11. Gina
    Said

    gravatar

    Thanks so much for doing this, love your collections.
    Gina

    March 15, 2011 at 6:50 AM
  12. April
    Said

    gravatar

    How exciting!! So glad I'm a follower. ;)
    - April W

    March 15, 2011 at 7:04 AM
  13. Me-Ma Kim
    Said

    gravatar

    WOW!! I LOVE Echo Park Paper! AWESOME GIVEAWAY! I have been a follower for awhile! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    March 15, 2011 at 7:06 AM
  14. Nancie
    Said

    gravatar

    WOW, Love Echo Park Paper...Thanks
    Nancie

    March 15, 2011 at 7:21 AM
  15. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    WooHoo, Echo Park Rocks!!
    Cindy

    March 15, 2011 at 7:24 AM
  16. gravatar

    Yep, I'm already a follower but I'm off to go spread the good word!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:26 AM
  17. Melissa
    Said

    gravatar

    Awesome! EP is one of my favorite papers.

    March 15, 2011 at 7:30 AM
  18. Celeste B.
    Said

    gravatar

    While I am a stalker, I wasn't a follower but I am now. What a great giveaway.

    March 15, 2011 at 7:45 AM
  19. Pam
    Said

    gravatar

    Awesome! Thank you EP!
    Pam

    March 15, 2011 at 7:46 AM
  20. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Yay!!! I think I was already following you in reader, but now I'm on the list on the right!! :) Thanks you!!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:04 AM
  21. Sarah
    Said

    gravatar

    How fun! :) Good luck, everyone!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:16 AM
  22. Tessa Buys
    Said

    gravatar

    That's so nice of you :). Yay, Echo Park!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:18 AM
  23. VAWM
    Said

    gravatar

    Wonderful! What a fun contest! Good luck on growing your following!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:24 AM
  24. Helen
    Said

    gravatar

    Fun! So glad I'm a follower :)

    March 15, 2011 at 8:26 AM
  25. Staci
    Said

    gravatar

    Love Echo Park! You guys are fantastic!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:26 AM
  26. Juanita
    Said

    gravatar

    Wahoo, EP is awesome. Thanks for the many opportunities to win you fabulous collections.

    March 15, 2011 at 8:28 AM
  27. gravatar

    Awesome! I am already a follower - thanks Madison!!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:28 AM
  28. Deanna
    Said

    gravatar

    sweet! What a great giveaway! I follow on my Google Reader, but I added myself to your "followers" on the toolbar too.

    March 15, 2011 at 8:33 AM
  29. kim c
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm already a follower, have been for a while. Love your products. thanks!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:34 AM
  30. gravatar

    i have been a follower for awhile now--thanks fo the opportunity to win!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:42 AM
  31. gravatar

    What a fun contest. I have been following your blog for a while now and am a subscriber. Thanks for a chance.

    March 15, 2011 at 9:06 AM
  32. Tona
    Said

    gravatar

    Thanks for the chance. I pop by your blog every day & hadn't realized that I wasn't following you yet.

    March 15, 2011 at 9:09 AM
  33. Beandip
    Said

    gravatar

    WOO HOO! I am still dying to own "Little Boy". Good luck me and everyone else.

    March 15, 2011 at 9:10 AM
  34. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    I have been a follower since you first started..would really love to win some EP collections..you guys are the coolest..Thanks for the win.

    March 15, 2011 at 9:20 AM
  35. gravatar

    Awesome!! :)

    March 15, 2011 at 9:20 AM
  36. Judy Webb
    Said

    gravatar

    Yes, to "Little Boy." Starting on a Boy album for our 59 year old. LOL

    March 15, 2011 at 9:22 AM
  37. Jamie
    Said

    gravatar

    Super fun!!

    March 15, 2011 at 9:31 AM
  38. Erika
    Said

    gravatar

    How fun! Thanks EP, you ROCK!!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 9:35 AM
  39. gravatar

    That is great! Love the paper & the Company too!

    March 15, 2011 at 9:36 AM
  40. Melissa D.
    Said

    gravatar

    Hooray! I love all of your contests! Thanks for the fun (and anticipation!)

    March 15, 2011 at 9:38 AM
  41. gravatar

    Oh Yes, say my name, say my name. :P

    March 15, 2011 at 9:40 AM
  42. Erica
    Said

    gravatar

    This is why EPP rocks!

    March 15, 2011 at 9:43 AM
  43. Scrapamum
    Said

    gravatar

    I thought I was a follower but my name wasn't showing up, but now it is!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 9:46 AM
  44. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    OMG! EP rocks! Thanks so much for a chance to win one of your gorgeous collection kits! I'm already a follower. :-D

    March 15, 2011 at 9:54 AM
  45. gravatar

    Too exciting! Thanks for the chance to win.

    March 15, 2011 at 10:01 AM
  46. gravatar

    Wow!! Thanks soooo much!!! I'm already a follower! Love your paper lines, they are so cheery!!

    March 15, 2011 at 10:01 AM
  47. gravatar

    YEAH! a blog contest :)

    March 15, 2011 at 10:25 AM
  48. Janet
    Said

    gravatar

    I am already a follower, love EP.

    March 15, 2011 at 10:25 AM
  49. gravatar

    how fun i love echo park crossing my fingers

    March 15, 2011 at 10:25 AM
  50. Shel
    Said

    gravatar

    Yay! I'm a follower...and a leader! LOL

    March 15, 2011 at 11:19 AM
  51. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Follow, use, create!!

    March 15, 2011 at 11:31 AM
  52. gravatar

    Love this contest - it's so easy! I'm officially following you now :)

    March 15, 2011 at 11:33 AM
  53. Peggy Sue
    Said

    gravatar

    awesome!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    March 15, 2011 at 12:35 PM
  54. gravatar

    wooo hooo!!!!! how fun!!!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 12:36 PM
  55. Sharon
    Said

    gravatar

    Not usually a follower, I like to lurk. But for a chance for free Echo Park? I will STALK you!

    March 15, 2011 at 12:48 PM
  56. Lori
    Said

    gravatar

    Thanks for the chance to win!!

    March 15, 2011 at 1:17 PM
  57. Tifany
    Said

    gravatar

    Of COURSE I am a follower! LOVE EP!

    March 15, 2011 at 1:29 PM
  58. TanyaW
    Said

    gravatar

    You guys are super awesome!!

    March 15, 2011 at 1:38 PM
  59. LisaM
    Said

    gravatar

    That's awesome! Thanks!

    March 15, 2011 at 1:47 PM
  60. Lucy
    Said

    gravatar

    I've been a follower and love Echo Park Paper. Sure would love to win some :) Lucy

    March 15, 2011 at 1:52 PM
  61. Anthea
    Said

    gravatar

    Already was a follower ; )
    thanks for the chance

    March 15, 2011 at 2:13 PM
  62. kate blue
    Said

    gravatar

    was already a follower so...:):)

    March 15, 2011 at 3:06 PM
  63. gravatar

    Wow that's cool!! Thanks...

    March 15, 2011 at 3:11 PM
  64. st_mccall
    Said

    gravatar

    Ohhh, lovin the chances, thanks!

    March 15, 2011 at 3:16 PM
  65. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Nice one, im a follower!! x x

    March 15, 2011 at 3:20 PM
  66. gravatar

    What a fabulous giveaway! I am already a follower...a huge fan of the new For the Record line!

    March 15, 2011 at 3:38 PM
  67. gravatar

    Thanks for this new 'contest' - it's not often you get the opportunity to win something so awesome for so little effort! (And something I was already doing in the first place!)

    My favourite collection so far is the Little Girl collection - but For The Record is a VERY close second!

    March 15, 2011 at 4:31 PM
  68. Kim M
    Said

    gravatar

    I am so glad you are doing that. I don't have facebook but read your blog every day, thanks for the chance to win!

    March 15, 2011 at 4:33 PM
  69. JKKoets
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm already a follower, and a big fan of EP products! Thanks for the chance to win!

    March 15, 2011 at 4:52 PM
  70. Auntie Ang
    Said

    gravatar

    Yay blog actions I love it... I am a new follower can't wait to see what you have for your blog fans... I am so so happy

    March 15, 2011 at 4:57 PM
  71. Liz
    Said

    gravatar

    I am already a follwer have been for a while....
    I'm glad to see blog action...

    March 15, 2011 at 4:58 PM
  72. Tracey
    Said

    gravatar

    How generous of you! Thanks for the chance!

    March 15, 2011 at 5:16 PM
  73. Amy K
    Said

    gravatar

    Exciting news. I've been a follower for quite awhile. Thanks EP!

    March 15, 2011 at 5:35 PM
  74. gravatar

    Oh, how exciting! What a great giveaway!

    March 15, 2011 at 5:40 PM
  75. Glynis
    Said

    gravatar

    Im a long time follower and a huge fan!! Thanks for the chance to win some of my fav Echo Park goodies :O)

    March 15, 2011 at 6:29 PM
  76. gravatar

    How exciting! I'm already a follower!

    March 15, 2011 at 6:46 PM
  77. gravatar

    Oh my. I can't believe I wasn't a follower already. But I am now! Love you guys!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:44 PM
  78. gravatar

    So Fun! Can't wait!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:46 PM
  79. gravatar

    That is great news! You guys are awesome!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:46 PM
  80. Jennifer
    Said

    gravatar

    Excited!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:46 PM
  81. Lydia
    Said

    gravatar

    Yay! Already a follower! Crossing my fingers for a win as I'd love some EP paper!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:46 PM
  82. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    I just became a new follower but I have loved your products for a long time.

    March 15, 2011 at 7:46 PM
  83. gravatar

    way cool,, thanks Madison for a chance to win :-)

    March 15, 2011 at 7:47 PM
  84. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    What an awesome contest!!! Yay!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:47 PM
  85. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Follow your blog~Thanks for the chance to win EP products!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:47 PM
  86. Nicole
    Said

    gravatar

    Yay!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:48 PM
  87. Sheri
    Said

    gravatar

    Very cool!!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:48 PM
  88. gravatar

    Yay!! What a great give-away! Just signed up to be a follower. LOVE, LOVE your packs!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:48 PM
  89. Jasmine
    Said

    gravatar

    How awesome and generous are you guys?! I'm a follower of your blog and on FaceBook! I love your papers!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:48 PM
  90. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    wonderful contest!! I'm now a new follower!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:48 PM
  91. Heather
    Said

    gravatar

    Yay!! I am a new follower!! Love Echo Park!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:49 PM
  92. gravatar

    Done! Love EP!!
    Good luck everyone!!
    xx

    March 15, 2011 at 7:49 PM
  93. Megan
    Said

    gravatar

    Love it!!! <3 <3 <3 Thanks so much for the awesome opportunity!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:50 PM
  94. Molly
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm a new follower... Thanks for the opportunity to win some of your yummy paper.

    March 15, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  95. Tracie
    Said

    gravatar

    Super generous!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  96. beckyjune
    Said

    gravatar

    Cool! I'm a follower now :D

    March 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  97. Lorena
    Said

    gravatar

    I would love a chance to win - I can't believe that I wasn't a follower before; just on Facebook. I'm working with Little Girl tonight - it's a breeze to make cards with. I will post soon to my blog my creations - keep an eye out! www.scrapingcorner.blogspot.com

    Lorena

    March 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  98. Kelli
    Said

    gravatar

    I love my one and only Echo Park kit so much I haven't used it!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  99. gravatar

    I'm a new follower of the blog, but long time fan of EP! And I like your fb page for all the updates!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:53 PM
  100. AtStudioD
    Said

    gravatar

    I loved Echo Park since it first came out and bought many items through two peas. I was so upset last year (after moving to a new neighborhood) when the mail carrier left one of my two peas pkgs outside and it was stolen. In it was a few EP things. The only thing that helped me get over it was thinking that whoever took it gave it to a young her with no friends and nothing to do at home. It brightened her day, life and maybe now she's got a new hobby to make her happy.

    Thanks for allowing your followers the chance to win this awesome giveaway.

    Good luck to everyone.

    x0, Damaris

    March 15, 2011 at 7:55 PM
  101. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    This is wonderful! Thank you for the opportunity to use your fab products and a chance to win!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:56 PM
  102. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    done! Thank you EP for yet another awesome giveaway!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:57 PM
  103. gravatar

    Fingers crossed! And of course i'm a follower!!! Tkx for being soooo generous!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:57 PM
  104. Angele
    Said

    gravatar

    What a fabulous contest; thanks.

    March 15, 2011 at 7:58 PM
  105. gravatar

    wow this is fun!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:58 PM
  106. Julie
    Said

    gravatar

    love echo park! i follow!!

    March 15, 2011 at 7:58 PM
  107. Sara
    Said

    gravatar

    Thanks so much for giving us a chance for some great prizes.

    March 15, 2011 at 7:58 PM
  108. gravatar

    WOW!!! I was already a facebook follower! Now I am following your blog too!!! Thankyou for giving a chance to win some A-Awesome Prizes...! I love Echo Paper!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:00 PM
  109. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    thank you for all the awesome giveaways you do!

    i just received my "for the record" collection today (purchased from live2scrapbook.com) and it is GORGEOUS! can't wait to dig in!

    Lou

    March 15, 2011 at 8:00 PM
  110. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    so exciting! I love Echo Park paper!!! :)

    March 15, 2011 at 8:02 PM
  111. gravatar

    I thought I already followed--since I RSS feed....so glad I clicked:) Thanks for being so kind to your blog friends:)

    March 15, 2011 at 8:04 PM
  112. gravatar

    Thanks for so many chance to win Madison!!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:04 PM
  113. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    You guys have the best contests and make them so fun for everyone too! Thank you Echo Park!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:04 PM
  114. Angela L.
    Said

    gravatar

    Thank you!!! You make being an "Echo Park" fan SO much fun and exciting...... not only from the awesome collections but the many, many ways in which to win one..... I think that so far there's only one of the collections that I don't own yet so I really need to win that one!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM
  115. gravatar

    I follow you on FB but just followed you on Twitter and the Blog - thanks for the chance to win!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:10 PM
  116. seashell
    Said

    gravatar

    following! I love your paper choices!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:10 PM
  117. gravatar

    How Fun!! love EPP!!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:10 PM
  118. Kelly
    Said

    gravatar

    Spreading the word on my blog right NOW!!!!!! Love you guys! One of the best paper collections out there. So excited to be following your blog/Echo Park..

    March 15, 2011 at 8:13 PM
  119. Tere Azua
    Said

    gravatar

    Aaaaaawesome!!!!!!
    I'll be visiting daily!!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:15 PM
  120. gravatar

    What a fun contest!!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:16 PM
  121. Beth
    Said

    gravatar

    Thanks for the fun contest!!! Love your products!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:17 PM
  122. gravatar

    I love echo park I have all the collections but I really love the new one <3 summer days <3 so I hope I can win it =) or any collection

    March 15, 2011 at 8:18 PM
  123. Mary Jean
    Said

    gravatar

    way to go EP! Thanks so much!

    mistie1@cox.net

    March 15, 2011 at 8:20 PM
  124. NinaN
    Said

    gravatar

    I am now "officially" following!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:20 PM
  125. Kari
    Said

    gravatar

    I am a follower now too! Thanks for the exciting chance to new a collection! I LOVE the Little Girl and Springtime lines!!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:24 PM
  126. gravatar

    How fun!! Add me to the followers now!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:25 PM
  127. gravatar

    I'm a New Follower! OMG Love your blog!! TFS!!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:27 PM
  128. Stephanie
    Said

    gravatar

    I've been following for a while now, I love your stuff! :)

    March 15, 2011 at 8:31 PM
  129. GinniG
    Said

    gravatar

    I thought I'd already followed you but I hadn't so that's been corrected! :) LOVE everything EP!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:32 PM
  130. Michelle
    Said

    gravatar

    Been a follower for awhile...this is fantastic! Thanks for so many chances to win!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:33 PM
  131. Wendy
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm a follower! What an exciting giveaway! :)

    March 15, 2011 at 8:35 PM
  132. gravatar

    Fantastic !!! A new follower. Thanks for this chance to win

    March 15, 2011 at 8:37 PM
  133. gravatar

    Who isn't a follower???!!! :)

    March 15, 2011 at 8:40 PM
  134. Tina
    Said

    gravatar

    Honestly you have the best contests!!! You guys Rock!!!

    March 15, 2011 at 8:44 PM
  135. Beverly
    Said

    gravatar

    Wow, Echo Park this is great . .. can't wait to get my hands on some more paper. Thanks for the chance to win. I am already a follower. Thanks for all the inspiration that you give us all and great products to work with.
    bjblair26@aol.com

    March 15, 2011 at 8:45 PM
  136. Renae
    Said

    gravatar

    Thanks for the chance to win

    March 15, 2011 at 8:46 PM
  137. Holly
    Said

    gravatar

    Thanks for another great giveaway! Fingers crossed!

    hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

    March 15, 2011 at 8:49 PM
  138. Vicki
    Said

    gravatar

    Already a follower. Thanks for the chance to win.


    vwilson577 at yahoo.com
    http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com

    March 15, 2011 at 8:53 PM
  139. Diana
    Said

    gravatar

    Following your blog now! Yea Echo Park! Love your products.

    March 15, 2011 at 8:56 PM
  140. jenne
    Said

    gravatar

    such fun!! I really have fallen in love with For the Record...so pretty..

    March 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM
  141. gravatar

    is now following.
    Cant believe I wasnt already a follower

    March 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM
  142. okienurse
    Said

    gravatar

    Didn't realize there was a difference between being a subscriber and a follower! Now I am both! Yay!
    Vickie

    March 15, 2011 at 9:01 PM
  143. Jodie R
    Said

    gravatar

    I've been reading your blog, but didn't realize I didn't follow it! What was I thinking?! I LOVE your paper! It is my favorite!

    March 15, 2011 at 9:09 PM
  144. gravatar

    I have been a follower for a while now. EP Rocks! Thanks for the chance to win.

    March 15, 2011 at 9:12 PM
  145. Esther
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm a follower and I'm crossing my fingers!!
    Thanks for a chance to win some of your fabulous product!

    March 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM
  146. Chrisd
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm already a follower and on FB too. Just love your items!

    March 15, 2011 at 9:22 PM
  147. jbuffan
    Said

    gravatar

    I have "liked" you on FB for quite awhile now. Been lurking around here also, I am now a follower. LOVE everything about EP !

    March 15, 2011 at 9:25 PM
  148. rubi
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm already a follower! thanks for the contest

    March 15, 2011 at 9:33 PM
  149. Tami
    Said

    gravatar

    I am now a follower and want to win some EP goods. I am a fan on Face Book. I love Echo Park products and want to win really bad.

    March 15, 2011 at 9:40 PM
  150. Lydia
    Said

    gravatar

    Well isn't that super d duper, I've been a follower for a while am I keep you on a blog real on the side of my blog so I can always check in for inspiration

    March 15, 2011 at 9:41 PM
  151. gravatar

    Love EP papers! Am a follower!

    March 15, 2011 at 9:42 PM
  152. fran h
    Said

    gravatar

    I am follower of your blog and just love your product lines. Each one is so fun.

    Fran Heupel

    March 15, 2011 at 9:45 PM
  153. Laura Fdz
    Said

    gravatar

    I Love you!!!! Thanks

    March 15, 2011 at 9:49 PM
  154. Stacy Curl
    Said

    gravatar

    Looking forward to following you here!

    March 15, 2011 at 9:53 PM
  155. Chloe
    Said

    gravatar

    Yep, I am a follower and have my fingers and toes crossed :-) :-) :-) :-)

    March 15, 2011 at 10:20 PM
  156. gravatar

    Already a follower. I have every Echo Park collection except for 'For the Record' and 'Be Mine'. I just LOVE your papers. Thanks for a great contest :)

    March 15, 2011 at 10:28 PM
  157. st_mccall
    Said

    gravatar

    EP is so generous and we appreciate you! Thanks for the great chances!

    March 15, 2011 at 11:07 PM
  158. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Just became a follower - Love EP - you guys are amazing. Thanks for all the chances to win.

    March 15, 2011 at 11:26 PM
  159. gravatar

    following, and LOVE YOU FOLKS!

    March 15, 2011 at 11:38 PM
  160. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Following, just "had" you on facebook before.. ;) I recently fell in love with Echo Park and bought the Springline <3 Your products are awesome! Thanks for the chance to win some! ;)
    Greetings from Austria,
    Sandra

    March 15, 2011 at 11:49 PM
  161. Tee
    Said

    gravatar

    How silly of me..I've been reading your blog, but thought I was following you too!! silly silly me..I'm in love with so many collections..and it just might prove that I'm silly, but I bought 3 sets and not yet cut into it. Its just too pretty to cut into..I just hug them all day!!

    March 15, 2011 at 11:58 PM
  162. gravatar

    That's awesome!

    March 16, 2011 at 12:28 AM
  163. Evelin
    Said

    gravatar

    okie! followed!

    March 16, 2011 at 12:36 AM
  164. Annika
    Said

    gravatar

    Wohoo! Awsome! I so hope to be picked! <3

    March 16, 2011 at 12:38 AM
  165. gravatar

    I have been a follower for quite a while - and that is pure pleasure :-)

    Thank you for this opportunity!

    March 16, 2011 at 12:40 AM
  166. yvette
    Said

    gravatar

    I don't know how you come up with so many great lines, amazing, there hasn't been one collection that I wouldn't want.

    March 16, 2011 at 2:13 AM
  167. Mermaid
    Said

    gravatar

    Thanks for the chance to win! I adore EP!

    March 16, 2011 at 3:22 AM
  168. gravatar

    They are all so beautiful, how does anyone choose just one?

    March 16, 2011 at 4:38 AM
  169. Martha
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm now following your blog, officially...I just love your paper packs...thanks for the chance to win one!

    March 16, 2011 at 5:30 AM
  170. Kataroo
    Said

    gravatar

    awesome contest :) I just picked up For the Record for my Disney pictures :) perfect. Now I feel the need for some spring paper because the snow is melting.

    March 16, 2011 at 5:41 AM
  171. gravatar

    I'm a follower! Thanks for the chance to win :0)

    March 16, 2011 at 5:46 AM
  172. Lucy
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm a follower and love your papers! Thanks for the chance :) Lucy

    March 16, 2011 at 5:55 AM
  173. Lisa J.
    Said

    gravatar

    I am already following your gorgeous blog! :D

    March 16, 2011 at 5:58 AM
  174. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    I am a follower and thank you for being so generous..

    Janie Boots

    March 16, 2011 at 6:02 AM
  175. gravatar

    I'm a new follower! I LOVE echo park paper!! looks really great and colourful! ^^ thanks for a chance to win these fab paper.

    March 16, 2011 at 6:46 AM
  176. Jen_H
    Said

    gravatar

    This is an awesome giveaway and I'm super excited. I am now a follower!

    jholton0503@yahoo.com

    March 16, 2011 at 7:07 AM
  177. Ross Plata
    Said

    gravatar

    Awesome! Thank you EP!, Im follower,Thanks for the great chances! I loved!!!!

    March 16, 2011 at 8:32 AM
  178. Beverly
    Said

    gravatar

    Congrats to the new winners for today....more chances coming up and I can't wait! Would love to win some EP and thanks for the chances to win. bjblair26@aol.com

    March 16, 2011 at 1:35 PM
  179. D
    Said

    gravatar

    How awesome! I am already a follower of yours :)

    March 16, 2011 at 3:07 PM
  180. Marielle
    Said

    gravatar

    Awesome !!! I've been a follwer for a while now !!!

    March 16, 2011 at 3:47 PM
  181. Ann
    Said

    gravatar

    Been following for a long time. What a great reward! - Ann
    http://inspiration.typepad.com/inspiration_for_stamping

    March 16, 2011 at 3:57 PM
  182. gravatar

    I am following, following, I just got some papers from the Record Collection.... hope to share my creativity soon.....
    ava g

    March 16, 2011 at 4:16 PM
  183. gravatar

    Wow, I have been a follower for a while -- so glad you came back to this neglected blog. I have been missing all the stuff you have been showing on facebook.

    March 16, 2011 at 8:29 PM
  184. Lucy
    Said

    gravatar

    I'm a follower wanting to know: how do you pick just one!!! Great line. Thanks for the chance :) Lucy

    March 17, 2011 at 6:56 AM
  185. Sara
    Said

    gravatar

    I am a new follower and, I think your paper is adorable. I am going to a couple of local scrapbook stores to see if they carry your products.

    March 18, 2011 at 3:22 PM
  186. kim c
    Said

    gravatar

    holy cow....i thought i was following already, duh. well, NOW i am. Love your stuff.

    March 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM
  187. Steffanie
    Said

    gravatar

    What an awesome idea! This is great!

    March 18, 2011 at 8:24 PM
  188. Karina
    Said

    gravatar

    WOW !!!! AWESOME !!!

    Thanks so much for the chance !!!

    Karina

    March 18, 2011 at 11:06 PM
  189. gravatar

    I love your lines. I will post a link to some of my projects later. All my latest creations use EP lines, because they are wonderful!!

    March 19, 2011 at 3:45 AM
  190. cgreer
    Said

    gravatar

    so glad i found this blog! love your papers and keep trying to find more.

    March 19, 2011 at 6:17 PM
  191. Judy Webb
    Said

    gravatar

    Know the scrappers who win EP products really going to enjoy. I'll be here daily.

    March 20, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Post a Comment