This week I discovered a beautiful layout by Chloe using the "Little Girl" line. I love the additional elements like the pink decorative tape and glittered embellishments. Beautifully done, Chloe:
Tanya Tahir created this stunning layout with the "For the Record" line. I love the way she created a border of photos across the center of the page, and then embellished around her design. Beautiful!
We'd love to highlight some of your work on our blog. Simply leave us a link to one of your Echo Park Paper projects. In addition, we'll be watching the net for some of our favorite projects. We can't wait to see what you create!
Ujjwal
Said
Lovely projects!! Here is a link to one of my cards using the Little Girl collection
http://ujjwal-handmadewithlove.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you.html
Anonymous
Said
Fab layouts and a special shout out to Tanya!!
Kerryn
Said
I haven't got my hands on any of the new lines yet (the operative word being YET!! LOL) but I have a layout here (http://kerrynlawson.blogspot.com/2011/02/gyso-5.html) using Little Boy and here (http://kerrynlawson.blogspot.com/2011/02/is-it-tomorrow-yet.html) using Life is Good.
TFL
Kristyn
Said
Please Check out www.thelittlebluehouseblog@blogspot.com
We have some projects out that we used Wintertime and Be Mine collections. We just got For the Record and Little Girl in so we will be creating with them very soon!
We LOVE LOVE LOVE EchoPark!!! :)
AnnaMarie
Said
I love these!
SavannaLea
Said
I recently finished this layout using the Walk in the Park line, which I absolutely love BTW!!!
http://carsoncats.blogspot.com/2011/02/finally.html
Amy C
Said
These layouts are all so beautiful! Seeing the page using Springtime really makes me want to get my hands on it! EEK, can't wait!
Here is a layout I did using the Little Boy line. :)
http://thehappyscraps.blogspot.com/2011/02/so-happy.html
Carisa
Said
wow, beautiful layouts! i'm a cardmaker and have a card using Be Mine
http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.com/2011/02/anyone-for-anya-valelntine-inspiration.html
and Little Boy
http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.com/2011/02/make-it-colourful-challenge-5d-blending.html
GinniG
Said
SOOOOOOO drooling over these collections! Hehe! Congrats ladies! LOVELY layouts!!! I did a two-pager with the Little Boy collection but I can't share till the MSW DT reveal on March 1st... :)
Stacy
Said
Wonderful layouts ladies :)
Mermaid
Said
Cool LOs!
I made some nice Winterlayouts:
http://diekleinemeerjungfrauscrappt.blogspot.com/2011/02/wintertime.html
And some cards with EP Wintertime:
http://diekleinemeerjungfrauscrappt.blogspot.com/2011/02/wintertime-karten.html
Chloe
Said
WOW - so exciting to see my page here!!! Thank you! Love Echo Park soooo much :-)
Agnieszka/Mirabeel
Said
I love the Echo Park Papers! I love the colors and all the collections! This is my latest work, made for where I am a designer scrapki.pl http://scrapbooking-mirabeel.blogspot.com/2011/02/100-princess.html
Hugs!
Sue Plumb
Said
LOVE the LO from Chloe - WTG girl! Love to see one of my fellow DT members from Handmade By Suzanne featured like this!!! We LOVE Echo park at HBS! :-D
http://www.handmadebysuzanne.com.au/store/
SaraG
Said
Lovely layouts!
Here I have used Echo Park papers: http://saraspysselblogg.blogspot.com/2011/02/redo-for-dagmamma.html
Aussie TM5 Thermomixer
Said
so excited to see my layout featured! Thank you, thank you, Echo Park!!!!
Carolyn King
Said
Beautiful layouts!!!!!!
TanishaRenee
Said
Such wonderful choices!!
Here's a link to a couple of layouts I created using Little Boy. http://tanisharenee.blogspot.com/2011/02/multiphoto-birthday-layouts.html
Pam
Said
So pumped to see my page up there! I am a bit obsessed with EP:) I made a couple more pages here: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/74909/view/3129777/-1/1.html and broke into my Little Girl pack since my Little Boy pack is almost gone (boo!!!): http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=74909&m=view&id=3129795&type=-1&start=1&page=1
Kristina
Said
I was just able to pick up Springtime and For the Record, I am in love!!
Here is a layout I did with For the Record,
http://kmhworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/project-pagemaps-1-6.html