Sneak Peek: "Little Girl"

If you haven't become a fan on our Echo Park Facebook page, may I encourage you to do so? We're constantly updating our status with contests, fabulous projects, and even a sneak peek or two.


Speaking of sneak peeks, we're super excited to introduce you to this month's release . . . "Little Girl":

This beautiful line will appeal to both little and big girls alike. With plaid, polka dots, and bright colors, these papers will make everyday moments shine. And with graphics like teacups, crowns, and little birds special moments become magical.


Be sure to request this line at your local scrapbook store!


Once you get your hands on this darling line, we'd love to see your creations! Simply post your projects on our Facebook page or share a link in the comments section below. We love to be inspired by our fans!

29 comments:

  1. illyse
    Said

    gravatar

    OMG I love love love this!!! I have loved every single line you have so far and this one, it is perfect because i have a little girl!!! What's there not to love??? YEA for you Echo Park... you are the cutest!!!

    December 28, 2010 at 2:11 AM
  2. Amy K
    Said

    gravatar

    L-O-V-E it!!!!

    December 28, 2010 at 3:21 AM
  3. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Ohhhhhh Me ♥ it LOTS !!! Cant wait to get my hands on a pack !! yummy .....xx

    December 28, 2010 at 3:35 AM
  4. Treesa
    Said

    gravatar

    oh I cant wait to get my hands on that!! This is a layout I did with the little boy range :)
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7rcenOW0mWI/TRP0LIMrILI/AAAAAAAABng/3iB9AZLLHtU/s1600/_MG_0025.JPG

    December 28, 2010 at 5:16 AM
  5. gravatar

    Very cute I can't wait to play with this!!
    ~Patricia

    December 28, 2010 at 6:57 AM
  6. Regan
    Said

    gravatar

    i love it..have the boy collection but this is the BEST!!

    December 28, 2010 at 7:17 AM
  7. Court
    Said

    gravatar

    SO super cute!

    December 28, 2010 at 9:39 AM
  8. D
    Said

    gravatar

    Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE all the tea party images!!!

    December 28, 2010 at 9:58 AM
  9. Tracey
    Said

    gravatar

    LOVE this!! I will definitely be getting this one!!

    December 28, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  10. gravatar

    ooh, nice

    December 28, 2010 at 2:51 PM
  11. Olivia
    Said

    gravatar

    Beautiful collection - just my cup of tea :)

    December 28, 2010 at 3:18 PM
  12. Stephanie
    Said

    gravatar

    I absolutely looove this collection!

    December 28, 2010 at 4:48 PM
  13. Scrapamum
    Said

    gravatar

    oh, oh, oh!!!!!!!! I have to have this line!!!!

    December 28, 2010 at 5:48 PM
  14. gravatar

    Another fabulous line!!!!

    December 28, 2010 at 9:11 PM
  15. gravatar

    Gorgeous!!
    Love this collection!
    WTG, Echo Park!!

    December 29, 2010 at 12:23 AM
  16. gravatar

    I have 2 little girls and I am in LOVE with this line! I know I'm gonna need at LEAST 2 packs of this paper!

    December 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM
  17. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Cute line, love the girly colors!

    December 29, 2010 at 1:09 PM
  18. Denine
    Said

    gravatar

    This is adorable. I will definately have to start on my big and little girl scrapbooks!! Super Sweet!

    December 29, 2010 at 1:59 PM
  19. Anthea
    Said

    gravatar

    I dont have a little girl, but Im dying to get my hands on this line

    December 31, 2010 at 9:12 PM
  20. gravatar

    So adorable!!! I'm awaiting this at my LSS!!!

    January 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM
  21. dianakob2
    Said

    gravatar

    Cute! Would like to win...and my birthday is the 7th!

    January 4, 2011 at 8:17 AM
  22. gravatar

    I can see that I am going to NEED this collection! I don't do facebook though so I can't enter there.

    January 4, 2011 at 8:34 AM
  23. gravatar

    I am having a new grandbaby in May and this perfectly matches her new room... can hardly wait to find it!!

    January 4, 2011 at 9:05 AM
  24. Olivia
    Said

    gravatar

    Love this collection! It's so sweet & pretty :)

    January 4, 2011 at 2:54 PM
  25. Liz
    Said

    gravatar

    I HAVE my eyes open haven't seen it in the store when will it hit the store.?

    January 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM
  26. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    so so cute...would have to have. Looking forward to all the awesome creations it will make

    January 4, 2011 at 9:38 PM
  27. gravatar

    what an adorable line!!!

    January 5, 2011 at 10:25 AM
  28. SaraG
    Said

    gravatar

    I want it now!! :)

    January 10, 2011 at 3:39 AM
  29. gravatar

    Can't wait to get it! It's awesome!!!

    January 19, 2011 at 3:01 PM

Post a Comment