"Be Mine" Collection Now Shipping

WIN IT BEFORE YOU CAN BUY IT

Our brand new "Be Mine" collection is shipping to stores today. If you want to win it before you can buy it, just comment below on the fantastic job Jen Gallacher did on this layout and card. We will select two random winners to receive the collection kit. Winners will be announced on the blog Sunday evening. Good Luck! Oh, I almost forgot... JEN YOU ROCK!!



241 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 241   Newer›   Newest»
  1. gravatar

    Fab job Jen!!! you rocked the Be Mine Collection! <3

    December 9, 2010 at 11:30 AM
  2. gravatar

    WOWZA, this is absolutely beautiful and I love the colors of this new collection.
    Great job Jen and Echo Park!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:32 AM
  3. Jodie R
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous LO!! I LOVE this collection too!!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:32 AM
  4. Elle V.
    Said

    gravatar

    Awesome Jen! ...I just love this collection!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:32 AM
  5. Stacy
    Said

    gravatar

    Wow Jen!!!! FABULOUS!! great layout and I totally love the card :)

    December 9, 2010 at 11:33 AM
  6. Christi
    Said

    gravatar

    Great job.
    Christi
    keenerfamily@gmail.com

    December 9, 2010 at 11:33 AM
  7. joybear
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen does Rock! Amazing projects using an awesome collection!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:34 AM
  8. gravatar

    This looks like it will be a versatile collection. Fabulous card and layout.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:35 AM
  9. Liane
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen, this is beautiful! I really love the b/w photos with the pinks. The card is gorgeous!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:35 AM
  10. carrie
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous Jen!!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:35 AM
  11. Bonnie
    Said

    gravatar

    Beautiful projects. I will most def be getting this collection and making a card or 2...

    December 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM
  12. gravatar

    I love this. Way cute paper and JEN ROCKS. I love how the crown and hearts pop of the card.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM
  13. gravatar

    that is just stunning love it.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM
  14. Norma
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous Layout!! Of course, the paper is stunning and I NEED IT! Please, pick me!!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:37 AM
  15. krjle
    Said

    gravatar

    beautiful !!! stunning!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  16. Moira
    Said

    gravatar

    Absolutely Beautiful!!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  17. gravatar

    beautiful layout Jen! I also love the cute little card next to the layout. These papers will be perfect for my 2 girls....it's amazing!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  18. Victoria
    Said

    gravatar

    That is an ammmmazing LO! I love it!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  19. gravatar

    Gorgeous page and card! And that paper is just divine!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  20. gravatar

    These are beautiful Jen! I love that you used black and white photos - they really make the colors pop! Thanks for the inspiration and for the instructions! Yay! I love instructions!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  21. Ava
    Said

    gravatar

    I love, love LOVE the pink and black! Elegant creations, Jen!!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM
  22. gravatar

    This is absolutely beautiful.. i love everything about both of them!!! thanks for sharing.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    December 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM
  23. gravatar

    Simply stunning, Jen! Amazing work!! :)

    December 9, 2010 at 11:40 AM
  24. Staci
    Said

    gravatar

    WOW! Amazing! What a fantastic job and a fantastic kit!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:40 AM
  25. gravatar

    Totally fabulous! She did an awesome job, as always! LOVIN this collection!!! Cannot wait till we can get it!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:41 AM
  26. Jenny
    Said

    gravatar

    Lovely job Jen. Beautiful line

    December 9, 2010 at 11:41 AM
  27. gravatar

    AAAhhh, I'm in love with Be Mine...Great job Jen!!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:41 AM
  28. gravatar

    The card and layout are both FANTABULOUS, Jen!!!! You really knocked it out of the park :) I am so in love with this line!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:42 AM
  29. Joanne
    Said

    gravatar

    i'm in love with your paper, it is so stinkin cute. Jen is awesome and so is EP.
    -joanne
    jpineda77@hotmail.com

    December 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  30. Maryann
    Said

    gravatar

    love it!!!!

    Maryann Matey
    faceoffreckles@rcn.com

    December 9, 2010 at 11:45 AM
  31. TNSCRAPPER
    Said

    gravatar

    great job Jen. Love the graphic feel of your layout and the cluster of elements on the card.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:45 AM
  32. Miria
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous. Love the pink and black together.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:47 AM
  33. gravatar

    Wow gorgeous projects and I love this new collection!!!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:47 AM
  34. Manders
    Said

    gravatar

    This is just so pretty

    December 9, 2010 at 11:47 AM
  35. Erika
    Said

    gravatar

    Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love this line.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:48 AM
  36. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Those are awesome projects..and downloadable instructions! Thanks.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM
  37. gravatar

    thanks for the chance to win ... LOVE EP! :) <3

    December 9, 2010 at 11:51 AM
  38. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    beautiful papers! just gorgeous

    December 9, 2010 at 11:53 AM
  39. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen, you did a fabulous job on thios LO and I love how you did the pictures in black and white, which really adds to the feel of the Be Mine collection!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:53 AM
  40. Betty
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen this is simply STUNNING!!! Thank you for sharing it and Thanks to EP for making such a gorgeous line.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:53 AM
  41. Kim M
    Said

    gravatar

    That layout is gorgeous, I love how she used the black and white pictures, it makes the layout so classy.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:54 AM
  42. Lesabe
    Said

    gravatar

    Wonderful job =) I love the Be Mine Collection and am so excited to get.. Thanks for the chance to win it =)

    December 9, 2010 at 11:54 AM
  43. Sabina
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous layout and fabulous card!!! I really love both of them!!! And I love this new collection too!!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:57 AM
  44. gravatar

    The black and white photos complement the collection so nicely!!! Good work!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:58 AM
  45. gravatar

    What a great LO!! This paper line looks so terrific with B&W pictures.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:58 AM
  46. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous lo! Love the black accents and subdued use of bling! TFS

    December 9, 2010 at 11:58 AM
  47. Nicole
    Said

    gravatar

    These are fabulous. Love the black and white photos in the layout with these papers. So elegant and yet trendy and cool. The card is gorgeous.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:59 AM
  48. gravatar

    Fantastic layout!!! The B&W photo is perfect for these papers!!! Thanks for the details on how to recreate it!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:00 PM
  49. Shawna
    Said

    gravatar

    Great work! Love both projects!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:00 PM
  50. Cyndee K.
    Said

    gravatar

    Beautiful layout & card! Love them!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM
  51. gravatar

    wow this is just lovely... i hope im the lucky one

    December 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM
  52. gravatar

    I love anything and everything Echo Park! Thanks Tiffany and Madison!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:03 PM
  53. gravatar

    This is fabulous Jen.

    I love this paper and really want to design a class with it. Please pick me.....

    December 9, 2010 at 12:07 PM
  54. Tabitha
    Said

    gravatar

    Love the layout and card. Hubby's birthday is Valentine's Day so I am always on the lookout for something special. I hate that I can never find a card that reads both Happy Birthday and Valentine's day. Thanks for a chance to win. ;0)

    December 9, 2010 at 12:07 PM
  55. gravatar

    BEAUTIFUL! I've been stalking the stores waiting for this line to become available! So excited! Thanks for the chance to win it!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:08 PM
  56. gravatar

    Fabulous layout - using a black and white photo was perfect for this Line....just fabulous. Oh and These are my daughters very favorite colors PINK & Blank - her whole dorm room is decorated in pink, white, and black....so these papers are a MUST HAVE item for me - they will make her so happy!!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:10 PM
  57. *Monica B*
    Said

    gravatar

    This is a gorgeous collection & Jen did an awesome job of showing it off! Totally love that hot air balloon. and the colors are fab!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:12 PM
  58. *biba*
    Said

    gravatar

    beautiful:) love it!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:14 PM
  59. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    YES, SHE ROCKS!!! AWESOME WORK :)
    Karlynn

    December 9, 2010 at 12:15 PM
  60. gravatar

    Absolutely stunning work!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:16 PM
  61. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous, once again, EP has knocked it out of the park :)

    December 9, 2010 at 12:17 PM
  62. Shirley
    Said

    gravatar

    She IS fabulous!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:18 PM
  63. Tessa Buys
    Said

    gravatar

    Wow, I love the black and white photos with these papers! So very pretty!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:18 PM
  64. JJ Sobey
    Said

    gravatar

    Great project! Love the added bling!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:19 PM
  65. Tracy Pea
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous!!! I love what I'm seeing of this line!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:25 PM
  66. gravatar

    Gorgeous layout and card!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:25 PM
  67. gravatar

    Amazing job Jen! Love your design and this collection rocks!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:27 PM
  68. gravatar

    Awesome layout and card--no surprise, though, everything Jen does it amazing!!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:27 PM
  69. Cecelia
    Said

    gravatar

    Love, Love, Love these! The colors, bling, everything! Amazing job Jen!

    Hugs
    Cecelia B

    December 9, 2010 at 12:30 PM
  70. nancy
    Said

    gravatar

    Wow, wow, wow!! I love Jennifer's style--it's perfection! And the collection is to die for!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:32 PM
  71. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    AH-MAZING projects, I really can't wait to get my hands on this collection!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:34 PM
  72. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Love your work Jen! And your pictures! You can never have too much pink and black. Oh and BLING!!!! too!!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:35 PM
  73. Smitha
    Said

    gravatar

    A-awesome layout!! Love that you made the photos black and white!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:35 PM
  74. Cassie
    Said

    gravatar

    I love it!!
    The pops of black are perfect!!!
    Love that shadowbox...such a great gift idea!
    =)

    December 9, 2010 at 12:36 PM
  75. gravatar

    Awesome projects, Jen. Looking forward to playing with Be Mine...Love the Eiffel Tower on it!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:37 PM
  76. Auntie Ang
    Said

    gravatar

    Pink and black the bestest of combos

    December 9, 2010 at 12:37 PM
  77. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    WOW! Amazing!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:38 PM
  78. Tifany
    Said

    gravatar

    Great job! Beautiful projects!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:39 PM
  79. Ann
    Said

    gravatar

    Those are amazing! I love the paper with the b&w photos.

    December 9, 2010 at 12:40 PM
  80. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous! Way to go Jen, this is amazing. Love the colors

    December 9, 2010 at 12:42 PM
  81. Brenda
    Said

    gravatar

    WOWZERS! Clean and graphic - I love it!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:42 PM
  82. Jamie
    Said

    gravatar

    The card and layout are absolutely Fabulous!! Great job Jen!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:45 PM
  83. gravatar

    awesome paper! what a great card & layout!!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:49 PM
  84. gravatar

    I love these two projects, because they both have sooo many scrapbboking techniques on them, the use of cord, staples,bling (my personal fav). A project well put together!!! Well, done Jen.
    Tanya Clayton

    December 9, 2010 at 12:52 PM
  85. gravatar

    Oh I just LOVE this line and would love to win it!!!! Beuatiful projects Jen!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:52 PM
  86. Mary Jean
    Said

    gravatar

    Love it!!! Can't wait to get a hold of some!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:52 PM
  87. Diana
    Said

    gravatar

    I am loving this collection!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:53 PM
  88. Naomi
    Said

    gravatar

    This is so darn cute, I can't stop smiling!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:53 PM
  89. Niki Estes
    Said

    gravatar

    Beautiful card and layout! I love the colors and patterns in the new line!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:54 PM
  90. ruth
    Said

    gravatar

    Oh so cute!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 12:54 PM
  91. gravatar

    Wow, what a gorgeous layout and I just LOVE that card. TFS.

    December 9, 2010 at 12:55 PM
  92. gravatar

    Beautiful - and I would be thrilled if 'Be Mine' became 'mine'! :-)

    December 9, 2010 at 1:03 PM
  93. Catherine
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen did an amazing job with a gorgeous paper line (thanks Echo Park).

    December 9, 2010 at 1:06 PM
  94. gravatar

    Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Jen ROCKS!

    December 9, 2010 at 1:14 PM
  95. gravatar

    wow she totally rocked the line and LOVE her work!!!! how gorgeous...

    December 9, 2010 at 1:19 PM
  96. Thebug415
    Said

    gravatar

    What a great LO! Love this line...it is soo nice!

    December 9, 2010 at 1:22 PM
  97. Arjanne
    Said

    gravatar

    Great page, Jennifer!

    December 9, 2010 at 1:22 PM
  98. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Great LO, Jen!!! What a Beautiful Collection!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 1:34 PM
  99. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    absolutely gorgeous work Jen! It a really beautiful paper collection..
    //Katarina

    December 9, 2010 at 1:37 PM
  100. wifenavy73
    Said

    gravatar

    I have always thought that Jen does good work and this just goes to prove it. Love this layout and the new line.

    December 9, 2010 at 1:44 PM
  101. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    You did a great job. This line is beautiful. Thanks for the chance to win

    December 9, 2010 at 1:46 PM
  102. Heather
    Said

    gravatar

    LOVE this layout, that hot air balloon is to die for! Great job, Jennifer!
    ~Heather V

    December 9, 2010 at 1:46 PM
  103. Wendy
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen does ROCK! What stunning work! Thanks for the chance to play along!

    December 9, 2010 at 1:47 PM
  104. China
    Said

    gravatar

    Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful work, Jen! thanks for share ;o)

    December 9, 2010 at 2:03 PM
  105. Sarah
    Said

    gravatar

    Super cute layout and card done with an amazing line of paper!!!! Beautiful!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 2:03 PM
  106. GinniG
    Said

    gravatar

    Absolutely, positively STUNNING!!! LOVE the papers and love how crisp and clean your layout is! WOWSERS!

    December 9, 2010 at 2:04 PM
  107. gravatar

    Fab Job Jen!!! What a FAB kit too!!! Someone will be a very lucky winner!

    December 9, 2010 at 2:12 PM
  108. Ann
    Said

    gravatar

    LOVE this line immensely! Thanks for the chance to win it! :D

    December 9, 2010 at 2:18 PM
  109. gravatar

    Just gorgeous!

    -Kristin

    December 9, 2010 at 2:28 PM
  110. JRhoades
    Said

    gravatar

    I am digging the colors! The LO is so simple as well.

    December 9, 2010 at 2:32 PM
  111. Myrna
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen you have done a wonderful job with this layout.
    I think it would be amazing to be able to work with these wonderful papers.
    Myrna

    December 9, 2010 at 2:33 PM
  112. gravatar

    Love the paper! Great projects Jen! Thanks for the inspiration!

    December 9, 2010 at 2:36 PM
  113. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Beautiful pictures and awesome layout!

    December 9, 2010 at 2:38 PM
  114. Scrapamum
    Said

    gravatar

    Fabulous layout and card!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this collection. I have a fabulous class lined up at the end of January using this line. I think you guys will love it : )

    December 9, 2010 at 2:39 PM
  115. Rita
    Said

    gravatar

    Smashing! Total cool girl stuff... can't wait to see this collection in the store...

    December 9, 2010 at 2:41 PM
  116. gravatar

    Awesome job Jen! Love the bigger photo.

    December 9, 2010 at 2:41 PM
  117. shelley
    Said

    gravatar

    Great layout and card!! way to go Jen!!

    December 9, 2010 at 2:47 PM
  118. D
    Said

    gravatar

    Your layout and card are stunning Jen! I love the beautiful hot air balloon and your photos are awesome!

    December 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM
  119. gravatar

    Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I cannot wait until my prize comes in so I can play with these papers!! Love them!

    Hugs,
    Samantha

    December 9, 2010 at 2:49 PM
  120. gravatar

    Very special! Great new range!
    Luv Renee

    December 9, 2010 at 2:52 PM
  121. gravatar

    Super chic!!

    December 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM
  122. gilroy gal
    Said

    gravatar

    Pick me! Pick me! LOL! Beautiful line..hope my lucky number comes up!

    December 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM
  123. gravatar

    Oh my!!! As stunning as that LO is the card just floored me!!! So pretty! I have loved every single Ep collection to date....ya'll totally rawk!! And i LOVEEEE that you are doin it digi too!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 3:03 PM
  124. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Wow! This looks like a breath of spring in Paris, LOVE IT!

    :) Natasha

    December 9, 2010 at 3:04 PM
  125. Pammejo
    Said

    gravatar

    Beautiful job! Love the colors of the collection!Would love to recieve

    December 9, 2010 at 3:06 PM
  126. Marla
    Said

    gravatar

    WOW girl I agree you definitely ROCKED this pattern paper collection. I cant wait to get some for my very own projects!!

    December 9, 2010 at 3:09 PM
  127. gravatar

    Ok this is seriously GORGEOUS! Jenn is amazing and those papers look SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 3:11 PM
  128. gravatar

    I'm usually not a pink person but i can find a lot of uses for this with me and my cousin. Today is my birthday and she gave me a ticket to Cher concert and I am so excited I CAN Scream from any roof top How cool will this be from the vegas pictures to scrap.... ya...

    December 9, 2010 at 3:11 PM
  129. gravatar

    GREAT JOB. Beautiful layout.

    December 9, 2010 at 3:14 PM
  130. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    what a wonderful page and card - love the color combo

    December 9, 2010 at 3:14 PM
  131. gravatar

    Jen, you did an amazing job!!! Beautiful layout and card!!! Great photos too!

    December 9, 2010 at 3:18 PM
  132. Anna K.
    Said

    gravatar

    This collection looks beautiful! LOVE Jen's samples! :)

    December 9, 2010 at 3:18 PM
  133. Mandi
    Said

    gravatar

    Incredible job on the layout and card! I would SO love to win this collection! Thanks for the chance!

    December 9, 2010 at 3:24 PM
  134. April
    Said

    gravatar

    Simply stunning!! I loooove this collection! :)
    - April W

    December 9, 2010 at 3:32 PM
  135. Angel
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen, you rock. These are great projects. Its a very chic and girlish but has the rock band feel to it. I really like the new paper line.

    December 9, 2010 at 3:33 PM
  136. MelissaS
    Said

    gravatar

    this is a beautiful layout! I am loving that antique hot air balloon and the colors :)

    December 9, 2010 at 3:36 PM
  137. Andrea
    Said

    gravatar

    brilliant job. pink white and black together are so classy

    December 9, 2010 at 3:40 PM
  138. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    That's stunning Jen, love the collection too. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 3:45 PM
  139. gravatar

    I love it ! I love these girls' colors !!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 3:46 PM
  140. S.Bayles
    Said

    gravatar

    Great paper endless possiblities.......Great giveaway.. Thanks for a chance to win... Good Luck to all..
    E-Mail: davidbayles@sprintmail.com

    December 9, 2010 at 3:49 PM
  141. Cyndi
    Said

    gravatar

    What a beautiful layout and card. Can't wait to get this collection.

    December 9, 2010 at 3:49 PM
  142. Jean
    Said

    gravatar

    Love this line and love what Jen did with it!

    December 9, 2010 at 3:51 PM
  143. Lara
    Said

    gravatar

    She did a great a great job as usual! Great team work!

    December 9, 2010 at 3:54 PM
  144. Shay
    Said

    gravatar

    Beautiful layout and card! The collection is lovely as well. Thank you for the chance to win.

    December 9, 2010 at 3:57 PM
  145. gravatar

    Awesome Job Jen!!!.. I love the photos in black and white with the paper. Love Love Love it.

    December 9, 2010 at 3:58 PM
  146. jeanengler
    Said

    gravatar

    Beautiful!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 4:00 PM
  147. Sandi
    Said

    gravatar

    What a great job, Jen. Love the collection and what you did with it. Thanks EP for the chance to win this awesome collection.

    December 9, 2010 at 4:04 PM
  148. gravatar

    Jen does rock! and so does EP when it comes to picking designers for their lines - great job on everything!

    December 9, 2010 at 4:08 PM
  149. Carol
    Said

    gravatar

    Beautiful projects with a lovely color scheme.

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007@gmail.com

    December 9, 2010 at 4:10 PM
  150. Joanne
    Said

    gravatar

    What pretty colours :) Love it!

    December 9, 2010 at 4:12 PM
  151. amberella
    Said

    gravatar

    Absolutely gorgeous! The pink goes perfectly with the black and white photos - everything pops! Beautiful job!

    December 9, 2010 at 4:16 PM
  152. Rita
    Said

    gravatar

    beautiful kit!!!
    I love this collection... thanks for the chance to win!

    December 9, 2010 at 4:26 PM
  153. csparky61
    Said

    gravatar

    So pretty, loving the pink and black. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    December 9, 2010 at 4:35 PM
  154. Gretchen
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous! I'd love to get my hands on some of that! :-)

    December 9, 2010 at 4:42 PM
  155. Isabel
    Said

    gravatar

    would love to win this!

    December 9, 2010 at 4:54 PM
  156. gravatar

    Beautiful layout - thanks for a chance to win this gorgeous kit :)

    December 9, 2010 at 4:54 PM
  157. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    This is such a striking layout! Thanks so much for sharing!
    hugs,
    Gini

    December 9, 2010 at 4:55 PM
  158. amybobamey
    Said

    gravatar

    Love the layout. It's exactly my style!

    December 9, 2010 at 4:57 PM
  159. gravatar

    I love the balloon! So beautiful combined with the other elements!

    December 9, 2010 at 4:58 PM
  160. gravatar

    Balloons!! Oh how I love hot air balloons!!! What a stunning layout and card! You rock Jen and Echo Park!

    December 9, 2010 at 5:07 PM
  161. debannet
    Said

    gravatar

    For those of us who can't get to Paris, this line surely takes us there... love the PINK and romantic feel.

    December 9, 2010 at 5:09 PM
  162. gravatar

    Gorgeous!! Love the layout and the card too! I'm totally "in love" with Echo Park Paper! ;)

    December 9, 2010 at 5:23 PM
  163. Tona
    Said

    gravatar

    What a great line. I love that card & the layout is great too.

    December 9, 2010 at 5:27 PM
  164. gravatar

    Fantastic LO and card! Love that crown! What a great paper line.
    Patti
    northwestlady@gmail.com

    December 9, 2010 at 5:28 PM
  165. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Totally cool project, Jen. Wonderful possibilities for the Be Mine collection.

    December 9, 2010 at 5:31 PM
  166. gravatar

    Gorgeous layout and gorgeous product!! Thanks for sharing :)

    December 9, 2010 at 5:52 PM
  167. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen your layout is devine, wish it were mine.
    Thanks for your inspiration

    December 9, 2010 at 6:03 PM
  168. breezeg
    Said

    gravatar

    Beautiful job Jen I love the layout and all the embellies!

    December 9, 2010 at 6:21 PM
  169. gravatar

    It is so romantic, I am sure that was what you were after! Gotta love pink and black together.

    December 9, 2010 at 6:29 PM
  170. gravatar

    I love the layout and card! AWESOME JOB Jen!!!! The Paper is sensational!!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 6:35 PM
  171. mmspiker
    Said

    gravatar

    I wish my mom would scrap a page like that about me. Hope your daughter appreciates all that you do. Great layout!

    December 9, 2010 at 6:42 PM
  172. Laurel
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous layout, gorgeous paper! I NEED that paper!

    December 9, 2010 at 7:07 PM
  173. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    another smash-hit collection! I'm very ready for some pink and black!

    December 9, 2010 at 7:25 PM
  174. jodycmoore
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen you do Rock!!! This page is amazing and the colors you used along with these great papers and theme are awesome.
    I want this paper kit...I don't know if it can get any better than this, pink and black. BEAUTIFUL!

    December 9, 2010 at 7:28 PM
  175. allison
    Said

    gravatar

    LOVE the line, LOVE the Layout! You did a fab job Jen!!! Would love to win it!

    December 9, 2010 at 7:33 PM
  176. Heather
    Said

    gravatar

    Beautiful layout!!
    ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

    December 9, 2010 at 7:33 PM
  177. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    LOVE EP paper, this new lines ROCKS and so does Jen's layout!!

    December 9, 2010 at 7:35 PM
  178. Suzy
    Said

    gravatar

    Love this page and collection (black and pink!!)
    ~Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

    December 9, 2010 at 7:39 PM
  179. Jess
    Said

    gravatar

    Fab projects! Thanks for the chance to win!

    December 9, 2010 at 7:40 PM
  180. gravatar

    Way cool!!! You rock Jen!!! Love your work!!!
    And I also love the "Be mine" Collection.

    December 9, 2010 at 7:46 PM
  181. gravatar

    I'm loving this collection and Jen did an awesome job showcasing it. Love to win these goodies!

    December 9, 2010 at 7:53 PM
  182. gravatar

    Once again Jen you have knocked it out of the park! ;) BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    December 9, 2010 at 8:21 PM
  183. gravatar

    beautiful page and love this collection!! Love Echo Park!!
    hclovespink@aol.com

    December 9, 2010 at 8:27 PM
  184. aloha37
    Said

    gravatar

    Love this card and layout. Very cool and grown up! Good job Jen. I love this paper collection. I can see doing some cool valentine projects with these papers. You guys keep rocking it!

    December 9, 2010 at 8:33 PM
  185. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Love the card and layout...and of course the 'Be Mine' collection!

    December 9, 2010 at 8:36 PM
  186. kate blue
    Said

    gravatar

    OMG-loving this and I haven't touched it! I usually need to touch and feel it "just cuz" but I already love from the visuals...great with the fab b/w shots :)

    December 9, 2010 at 8:47 PM
  187. gravatar

    Gorgeous Jennifer! Absolutely stunning!!! This is such a romantic and pretty collection!

    December 9, 2010 at 8:52 PM
  188. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen- This is such a fancy shmancy layout and card! Love what you did with the Be Mine paper!
    Angela A

    December 9, 2010 at 9:06 PM
  189. gravatar

    Jen...you did an awesome job!!.. Love the B&W on the Be Mine paper. Lovely!

    December 9, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  190. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    Jen your card and layout are gorgeous, just like the Be Mine paper. A wonderful combination of talents:)
    Suzi
    xxx

    December 9, 2010 at 9:18 PM
  191. gravatar

    Fantastic work! I love the layers on the card!

    December 9, 2010 at 9:22 PM
  192. gravatar

    So Awesome and beautiful, Jen! Love this layout and paper collection! :)

    December 9, 2010 at 9:39 PM
  193. gravatar

    The frame is so pretty, Jen!!
    Your card is gorgeous really love the design!!
    I love this Valentine collection it is gorgeous!!
    TFS!!

    December 9, 2010 at 9:50 PM
  194. gravatar

    What a beautiful new line and really creative layout and card to show it off! Love it!

    December 9, 2010 at 9:54 PM
  195. gravatar

    Striking! that is the first word that came to my mind! WOW sooo beautiful

    December 9, 2010 at 10:16 PM
  196. rose
    Said

    gravatar

    wow, echoing all the other ladies (pun intended)...i especially love the layers of embellishments and bling.

    December 9, 2010 at 11:11 PM
  197. gravatar

    Wonderful projects. I love everything about them. I would love to win!

    December 9, 2010 at 11:28 PM
  198. Kris Berc
    Said

    gravatar

    Gorgeous projects! I love those passionate colors!!!

    December 10, 2010 at 12:49 AM
  199. Melanie
    Said

    gravatar

    Fabulous layout and card!!!

    December 10, 2010 at 1:05 AM
  200. mrsk06
    Said

    gravatar

    Wow Totally gorgeous!! I love this collection! x

    December 10, 2010 at 2:48 AM
«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 241   Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment