From trucks and trains to boats and planes, "Little Boy" captures the energy and imagination of little boys everywhere. Using vibrant colors and delightful patterns collection is the perfect choice for preserving those special memories with your "Little Boy". Visit our website at echoparkpaper.com to view individual images of the full line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Court
Said
Love, love, love it!
Kathy
Said
Love it!
Brenda
Said
Ooooh, this is so yummy! When will it hit the stores?
Erika
Said
I LOVE THIS!! It's so bright and fun! I can't wait to get it! Thanks Echo Park!!!!
BethW
Said
Per4fection-this from the woman with 4 sons and 2 sons. I'll be scrapping 30 year old pictures that have been waiting for the right paper.
Karen
Said
love love love this!!!
MelissaS
Said
Oh, my goodness is this paper terrific! You just blew my resolution to not purchase any new paper! I have two boys and they are ALL BOY - this is perfect for them :) When and where can we get it?
mustangkayla
Said
I'm lovin' this new line! Are you going to be coming out with an equaly as adorable girl line too?
Jessica Wekenman
Said
Another hit! Absolutely adorable and absolutely LOVE it!!!
Cassie
Said
I don't even have a boy and I LOVE it!
Stephanie
Said
so cute, so perfect!
Sherry Eckblad
Said
absolutely adorable. wish one of my locals here in Minnesota carried it.
wendipooh13
Said
ohhh just LOVE LOVE LOVE this and the all boy line and colors!!! Super fun patterns!!! you guys did it again!!! way to go ECHO PARK
Lillian Child
Said
So very glad I have a new "generation" of little guys to scrapbook as back in the day when I had my son there was NOTHING like this around.
Lydia
Said
Yippee, love love love that you have put something together for the boys!! This one will find it way into my stash!!!
Diana Waite
Said
this is just DARLING!!
Kristie
Said
Perfectly ADORABLE!
Chloe
Said
This is just perfect little boy paper!!!!!!
Michelle H.
Said
What a fabulous collection for boys!!
I love this!!
Congrats Echo Park!!
Amy K
Said
It's wonderful - I'm not surprised - you did it again EP.
Anne P
Said
Oh, what a FANTASTIC collection. LOVE all the cuties.
Carolyn King
Said
Sigh! *LOVE*
Diana Fisher
Said
Oh my, this is a must-have line for me!
Manders
Said
How super cute is this for my nephew pages...
You guys are amazing there isn't anything you've come out with that I don't just love
Mrs. Boom
Said
I had to comment to let you know I am SO in love with this line that I pre-ordered *two* of the collection packs. Can't wait to use it for pages of my own little boy.
Cherie
Said
Oh Oh Oh! I love it and have to have it!!
Lisa C.
Said
Absolutely LOVE it!! Ya'll are amazing:)
danette
Said
I am so in love with this collection and can't wait until I can get my hands on it. I will need to buy three sets....one for my son who will be 6 in December and two more for my two grandsons who's mommy's will go nuts over it too!!!! Thank you EP for creating the perfect boys line. I have never found one before that I love sooooo much.
Marielle
Said
Love it! Want it !!!! :)
Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom
Said
I would love to have this to scrap my boys younger years.. Awesome paper
Sparkly Pink Star
Said
I hope my LSS gets this line...I love it!
Jennifer Beason
Said
I just love this collection!!
Ginny H
Said
As a mom of four boys, thank you!