Holly Jolly Holidays: Day 27 "I Spy (the early edition)"
Although we typically add our "I Spy" posts on Thursdays, I wanted to move this post up a day early to share some amazing holiday projects using Echo Park Paper products. With Christmas this weekend, I know everyone is in crunch time to finish up all the holiday cards, gifts, and treats for the holidays. So for today's post, I went looking for some beautiful projects that just might inspire you and help you to finish up your holiday crafting.
Although it might be a little too late to mail holiday cards in time for Christmas, you can always hand deliver cards to those who live nearby. I know that if I received a card as lovely as this one by thestampinbean, I would feel very loved:
If you're knee deep in baking, then you'll want a beautiful way to give your treats to friends and neighbors. I love the way Ekskou decorated a brown paper bag with a scallop strip of "Dots & Stripes Christmas" patterned paper at the top. This would make mass producing treat bags quick and easy and beautiful!
In need of additional inspiration? Then continue reading for more ideas!
If you're looking for a project that would make both a beautiful home decor display, as well as, a gift then you'll want to check out this framed piece by adogslife13 featuring the "Season's Greetings" collection:
And if you still have some of the "Everybody Loves Christmas" collection, then perhaps you'll want to recreate this amazing dimensional art piece by Carole Janson:
Now that I've shown you the projects I spied on the web this morning, I'd love for you to point out some projects that you've spotted using our holiday collections. Perhaps it's something of yours that you created. Or perhaps it's something that inspires you. Simply leave a comment with a link below to direct us to the project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





MissyG
Said
Here's one i made using digital downloads from the Jolly Holly Christmas range.
http://missygdesigns2009.blogspot.com/2011/12/rudolf-red-nosed-reindeer.html
I have used a lot of your digital papers this year for my Christmas cards and in my classes
Linda
Julie Tucker-Wolek
Said
Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are sooooooooooo fun!! I love them!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Gretchen
Said
Great projects! This year, I used the Season's Greetings collection to create my December Daily album. i *love* the papers!
Foundation pages - http://gscrapbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/december-daily-2011-foundation-pages.html
Daily entries (so far) - http://gscrapbooks.blogspot.com/search/label/December%20Daily%202011
Vanessa
Said
Gorgeous projects!!!
Kathy Skou
Said
So Surprised to see my cookie bags!! Thanks for the press and Merry Christmas!
Unknown
Said
Awesome projects. You guys inspire me!
Regina Mangum
Said
What a nice early Christmas present to see my card on this post! Thank you so much, EP, for making my week, and congrats to all the featured designers. Merry Christmas, everyone!
Brittany Kohl
Said
Here's a cute sign I did for the kiddo to hang Christmas Eve for Santa.
http://britkdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/11/november-cricut-circle-magazine.html
Nicole Nowosad
Said
Here are a bunch I made using Holly Jolly!
http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.com/2011/12/have-holly-jolly-christmas.html