Currently I'm in my office, wrapped in a warm sweatshirt as I listen to the rain puddle beneath my window. It's definitely a cold, fall day and to keep warm I'm looking for projects on the internet featuring Echo Park Paper. It certainly warms my heart to see so many beautiful projects designed by such fabulous designers. I wanted to share a few of my finds today with you, as I know you'll be inspired.

The first project I wanted to share is this darling desk organizational creation by Carolyn King using the "Dots & Stripes Metropolitan" line. What a great way to use your supplies to dress up pieces you already have on hand:



Continue reading for additional designers' work featuring Echo Park Paper!
The second project I wanted to share is this diagonally designed layout by Heather Landry. What a great idea to turn your page on a diagonal. Beautiful way to incorporate "Victoria Gardens" into a project as well:


The final project is a video by Limor1278 using the "Summer Days" collection. Videos are great instructional tools to help you complete a project start to finish. Simply search for "Echo Park Paper" on your favorite video website to search for additional videos with Echo Park Paper products!




Want the opportunity to see your project feature on an upcoming "I Spy" blog post? Be sure to link us to your completed projects in the comments section below. We often select featured projects from the weekly comments, and we'd love to see what you've been creating!

6 comments:

  1. SaraG
    Said

    gravatar

    Here are a few posts where I have used EPP gorgous papers! And more are coming :)

    http://saraspysselblogg.blogspot.com/2011/10/var-lilla-fotomodell.html

    http://saraspysselblogg.blogspot.com/2011/09/festfin.html

    http://saraspysselblogg.blogspot.com/2011/09/antligen-cykelfore.html

    October 6, 2011 at 3:55 AM
  2. gravatar

    Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! I am loving all of these!! GORGEOUS work everyone! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    October 6, 2011 at 6:34 AM
  3. Jessie
    Said

    gravatar

    Love all of today's projects! I can't choose a favorite!

    October 6, 2011 at 8:18 AM
  4. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Wonderful projects! Love them all:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    October 6, 2011 at 9:48 AM
  5. gravatar

    Love that diagonal digi page--- great idea and the video rocks too! Thanks for including my project :)

    October 6, 2011 at 6:44 PM
  6. Taura
    Said

    gravatar

    love EPP products!
    here is my LO using them
    http://taura-taura-taura.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-post_07.html

    October 7, 2011 at 2:40 AM

Post a Comment